At long last

Options
2»

Comments

• Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Keegan wrote:
    Funny how everyone's last Uncommons so far have been white. My last one was War Oracle, which I was desperately searching for.

I'm lacking five uncommons, one of which is Knightly Valor. I'll let you know if I find it last icon_razz.gif The only color I have complete for uncommons is Blue, I'm lacking one of each for the rest.

...and I just got Knightly Valor to round out the white uncommons, and it's not my last uncommon. Confirmed that it's just random.
  • I still don't have war oracle and it is pissing me off.

That card is way too good.

Tempted to place 100 to get a guaranteed uncommon in the white tourney.
  • Keegan
    Options
    pandabear wrote:
    I still don't have war oracle and it is pissing me off.

That card is way too good.

Tempted to place 100 to get a guaranteed uncommon in the white tourney.

It's worth it. A key part of my Gideon strategy is to put down a first strike creature and then give it Gideon's first loyalty, then play War Oracle and buff the two with Gideon's second loyalty. It's key to finishing battles with 100% health to keep grinding.
  • Keegan
    Options
    Keegan wrote:
    Keegan wrote:
    Funny how everyone's last Uncommons so far have been white. My last one was War Oracle, which I was desperately searching for.

I'm lacking five uncommons, one of which is Knightly Valor. I'll let you know if I find it last icon_razz.gif The only color I have complete for uncommons is Blue, I'm lacking one of each for the rest.

...and I just got Knightly Valor to round out the white uncommons, and it's not my last uncommon. Confirmed that it's just random.

My last missing uncommon is War Horn.
  • I have no issue with grinding Indefinitely but this would just make my life easier. Plus it is the only uncommon I am missing.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Before war oracle I used the 1/1 lifelinks for a long time since oracle came near the end of my uncommon collection.

It is really helpful in getting life back or high anyways and keep going.

Not that it really matters caus with nissa I can simply go on forever usually cause by the time I need to use a second potion first is already back(having 2 rach creatures + mantle of webs helps greatly in taking little to no damage).

For Gideon players it is really good anyways even if you have not many other good cards cause it also helps in rushing your opponent faster than he can rush you if you happen to have(somehow) no defense.
  • OhanaUnited
    OhanaUnited Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Any plans for MTGPQ.com to create an individualized tracking form so that we can easily visualize which cards we're still missing? (Also puts the "create an account" function to good use)