First 5* to 550!

arctivlargl
arctivlargl Posts: 15
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just checked today (have been periodically checking recently when I saw it was close) and it is official, the first 5* to 550 is a Old Man Wolverine! Congrats to the super whale who holds him currently!

Image removed. If you wish to post a screenshot of someone's roster, please be sure to remove both the player name and alliance name in full. Thanks!

^ Leaving this note here for anyone viewing this topic to know the full extent of the rule. Don't leave any letters / words ^_^
SS_censored.jpg

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    lol congrats to "whom that shall not be named"
  • arctivlargl
    arctivlargl Posts: 15
    edited February 2016
    lol congrats to "whom that shall not be named"

Ha! Ya, I know whole posting screen shots with other people's user names and directly stating people's names (or probably alliances) is not good etiquitte...

After all most people in this forum already know who the most likely candidate is for this achievement and they are correct icon_lol.gif

Edit : Decided to upload it because what else am I going to do with my time right!?
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Game beaten. No reason to keep playing.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Image removed. I am aware there is no malicious intent on the part of the OP, but for the sake of fairness and consistency, I will ask that if you wish to post a screenshot of a roster that is not your own, please be sure to block out the player name and alliance name in full. Yes, even something as innocuous as "the". And yes, I am aware it's a bit absurd considering many people already know who it is we are talking about.

arctivlargl, normally this offense would be warning worthy but since you meant no harm, just consider this a word of caution for the future. You may repost the screenshot as long as it meets our regulations.

Your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream ゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v
  • Done! Good to know for future reference. I wanted to leave something there to prove it wasn't a sandbox account or something... but it really doesn't matter since I could have just editted it that way anyways icon_lol.gif
  • KingDreadnaught
    KingDreadnaught Posts: 92 Match Maker
    What if I post a screen shot of my roster myself? Do I still have to censor my name? icon_e_biggrin.gif I take this post as a compliment and thank you that my 550 made it to the forum. Goodluck to all!
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    What if I post a screen shot of my roster myself? Do I still have to censor my name? icon_e_biggrin.gif I take this post as a compliment and thank you that my 550 made it to the forum. Goodluck to all!

Haha everyone's always got an eye on your roster. Something everyone can aspire too
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    What I want to know is how crazy is that boosted Phoenix in this PvP? Level 600+? Yikes.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    blargrx wrote:

Haha everyone's always got an eye on your roster. Something everyone can aspire too

EXACTLY. When I win the lottery, you know what I'm gonna do first. icon_lol.gif
  • KingDreadnaught
    Orion wrote:
    What I want to know is how crazy is that boosted Phoenix in this PvP? Level 600+? Yikes.
    Yes. 600 something.

Health 170,000
    Red fires at 36,000
    Green aoe at 60000
    icon_e_smile.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Yes. 600 something.

Health 170,000
    Red fires at 36,000
    Green aoe at 60000
    icon_e_smile.gif

Holy....

Has anyone seen where Deadpool left his super duper space whales? Because those regular megawhales just aren't going to cut it.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    Yes. 600 something.

Health 170,000
    Red fires at 36,000
    Green aoe at 60000
    icon_e_smile.gif
    So since I totally stay out of your way and skip you 100%, mind doing me the same courtesy?

We're bros right?

MPQ bros?

Come on...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one person has kept this game free to play for pretty much everyone else.
    I'm sure this person is basically funding the entirely development staff, plus salaries, plus bonuses, plus holidays, plus sick pay and materity leave all by him/herself.

The amount of money required to do this is just...unfathomable to me.
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    congratulations to the first whale that dropped close to $50k, may you shower the dev team with even more cash icon_e_biggrin.gif

but seriously, once that guy maxes out everything wth is he gonna do? he obviously can buy whatever char comes out so what's he going to do till a new one get's released?

imagine being in the same alliance as that guy, you'd be getting 100/200 cps a day
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Inarius wrote:
    imagine being in the same alliance as that guy, you'd be getting 100/200 cps a day

Hadn't even thought of that.
    I'm sad now...
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    It's so sad, that people are literally spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a game that DOES NOT deserve that much money. lol
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    It's so sad, that people are literally spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a game that DOES NOT deserve that much money. lol

Yeah, forget that guy for spending his own money on something he thoroughly enjoys and makes him happy. He should obviously be spending that money on supporting things that he extremely dislikes instead, just like the rest of us!

Lol, come on dude, don't be so judgmental on what people like spending money on, especially if it's something that doesn't effect you or anyone else directly besides themselves. Just be happy someone is supporting a game that even you like to spend your time on playing icon_e_smile.gif
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:

Yeah, forget that guy for spending his own money on something he thoroughly enjoys and makes him happy. He should obviously be spending that money on supporting things that he extremely dislikes instead, just like the rest of us!

Lol, come on dude, don't be so judgmental on what people like spending money on, especially if it's something that doesn't effect you or anyone else directly besides themselves. Just be happy someone is supporting a game that even you like to spend your time on playing icon_e_smile.gif

Nothing against the person spending it themselves, but I can see some people who can barely pay their rent or mortgages and are scraping by seeing people spend thousands upon thousands of dollars, which could take care of their needs for a year.

People flaunting their wealth on useless things can be kinda frustrating.
  • KingDreadnaught
    colwag wrote:
    GT-47LM wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:

Nothing against the person spending it themselves, but I can see some people who can barely pay their rent or mortgages and are scraping by seeing people spend thousands upon thousands of dollars, which could take care of their needs for a year.

People flaunting their wealth on useless things can be kinda frustrating.

Beside spending on useless entertainment that made my busy day better, sometimes I spend on something that I get nothing back but happiness just like this MPQ. Few of those things are usually by supporting orphanages annually, a stark for poor homeless ladies and men around my house area and HIV patients in Thailand. Once one can work by themselves and not struggle with disability or opportunity, I believe everyone can make themselves to be in a better place. The rest we can't just do anything but let the faith take us to somewhere we belong. Speaking as a man who used to almost be a homeless at age 13. So Don't judge. Everyone got their reasons.
    For people that is struggle, I only can say "goodluck, one day everything will be better". Hope and Dream are the only thing we live for. I pity those who don't even dare to dream and those are the one I'd love to help like me and my family are doing now.

**Plus I'd like to say something here.
    There are many others who spent as equal or even more than me but why am I the target? lol pffft. My friends here will know who are those that I'm talking about lol. What a sad story. SHOW YOURSELF! dammit lol

After all, I understand the difference in people and how people think. I don't judge people. I only wish all to be happy in what they doing. Goodluck and be happy!
    **** Except few that don't deserve it and are the reason I'm recruiting my friends to kill... lol Let's have fun and enjoy MPQ as long as it last.
  • KingDreadnaught
    Inarius wrote:
    congratulations to the first whale that dropped close to $50k, may you shower the dev team with even more cash icon_e_biggrin.gif

but seriously, once that guy maxes out everything wth is he gonna do? he obviously can buy whatever char comes out so what's he going to do till a new one get's released?

Are you stalking me to know the amount I've spent? Lol I don't even know my own number icon_e_sad.gif haha
    And that's not true for my Alliance to get 100-200 cps a day lol. They don't need cps from me, they are already powerful as they are. icon_razz.gif