3 pulls daken 2* elektra and lt
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    icon_mrfantastic.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_cyclops.pngredflag.pngredflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png

That was mine. I spent on daily deal and got me a red cyke which is now 3-2-5 and Elektra red for a 0-1-1 I'm happy besides the 250 iso I got from other opens
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    i had 3x 4* icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png in mine.. my XDP has been floundering at 5/5/2 for months... final token of the event... I GOT IT!! Now to max him!
  • I pulled a redflag.png (4*) icon_cyclops.png on my second token. This put my icon_cyclops.png at 453, so I reset the vault. yellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png. Damn. Reset again. Another redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png. Nice, played until I shielded till the end, got a 10 pack and pulled that icon_cyclops.png. Once I champ his ****, he'll be 535 as Odin intended.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    My vault was equally trash with icon_invisiblewoman.png AND icon_mrfantastic.png in it...

But in 3 tokens I somehow pulled 1,000 HC & a 4 Star yellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png

Prolly the best Vault pull I've ever had.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ponied up cash for 10 tokens.

Pulled 1000 HP and 2 Cyclops reds. And 7 other things I forget.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had some extra HP, so I purchased a 10-pack. All in all, I had a bunch of good pulls, including:

IW (I have her champed, so her covers are useful)
    1000 HP
    LT
    5 CP

I always enjoy event vaults! I buy the 100 hp token every day, and if I have enough spare hp, I'll buy a 10-pack as well! Puts all that extra HP I won from Championing to good use!