Valentine's Day Vault

Comments

• kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    I'm surprised they don't consider a free re-roll once a day on a vault.

They'd probably get more people to buy out a choice vault if they have more than 1 chance to luck into a good one, than they get from people who will spend more than 400 gold to keep loading it to try.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I have
    2 x XFDP ( redflag.png , purpleflag.png )
    2 x IW ( blueflag.png , greenflag.png )
    1 x MF ( blueflag.png)
    1 x ELK ( purpleflag.png )
    not a great mix but I do need them all.
    I have earned one token from the 25pts In the pvp and brought the daily deal, so far 1 x 2* and 1 x 1000 heropointsbig.png so not too bad, I am very tempted for a 10 pack (I have 5900 hp stashed) as the hp are only being used for shields and roster slots....
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    purpleflag.pngicon_deadpool.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png
    redflag.pngicon_elektra.png
    blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png
    blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png
    greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

The best of them, purpleflag.pngicon_deadpool.png , I already have 5 of and until I get a redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png , he's useless.

Ill skip the odds on this one.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png

Pulled icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png with first token. Could use on dupe, so not bad. 2 2* since and only 900 token left to pull. Nothing really worth buying the Daily Deal for. Already have 10 DP red, my main Cyc is 444 so I'll be waiting on a red to apply. Not worth 100 HP to try for a cover to put on my Mr. F, IW or Elektra dupes.
  • 2 Deadpool red, Deadpool purple, IW Yellow (pulled), Electra red and purple. I'll probably still do the daily deal 1s because I'm not far into 4 stars
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png

Not too shabby, although as I've never pulled a 4* from a vault before, I don't have my hopes up.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.pngredflag.png
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngblackflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png

I've got x-pool champed, and need both Mr. F black and Cyclops Blue. So... Could be much, much worse. That bag lady green is still only iso to me, though.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png (he is 5/2/4, with a couple reds in queue)
    icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png (covered at lvl 99)
    icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png , redflag.png (champed)
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png x2 (covered at lvl 70)

Pretty ****. Probably not worth the 400hp to reset either.
  • laughingMAN
    laughingMAN Posts: 65 Match Maker
    I challenge anyone to have a worse vault than me.

icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png

The hilarious part? My very first token pull was the black deadpool... which I can't use because I'm at 3/5/4. Wah wah.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2016
    icon_deadpool.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif
    icon_cyclops.pngredflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png

I've pulled the Cyclops red and the Legendary which have gave me a Cyclops blue so - so far so good. my 4Pool is 3/3/4 so any of those would be most appreciated. Already done two 10 packs, gonna do one more tonight when they go on sale.

EDIT: I did it! The third 10 pack netted me the two 4pool reds so now I'm 5/3/4 and I'll be getting my fifth purple in about a month from the daily drops. I will look back on this vault as where my 4* transition really got serious. I have others with lots of covers but this is my first really high tier, ready to finish.

Grand total loot between earned and purchased tokens.
    2 x 4pool
    2 x 4clops
    2x 1k hp
    12 x 250 Iso 2*
    4 x 2* champion material
    7 x 3* champion material
    3 x 500 Iso 3*

Had all this hp hoarded so I didn't spend any money. Still have enough for one roster spot. Kinda have the did I do the right thing jitters from blowing almost my whole stash but this is exactly the kinda thing I was saving up for.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I already have deadpool and cyclops maxed covered. Reed is missing a yellow cover and invisible woman needs more green.

My vault is full of covers of the four above than I didn't need.

Opened my first two token and yes, I pulled one of the invisible woman blue that I don't need and can't champion.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I counted 36 usable items in my vault, with none of the four star rewards included in that number (aside from the LT). The items I could use are 2/3* covers, which I could obtain via "regular" play in pve/p. Thus, I decided to only invest in the daily 100 hp token, and nothing else. So far I pulled a SW to feed my champ. Fair enough. icon_cool.gif
  • Don't worry everyone, despite my vault, I pulled invisible woman

icon_lol.gif
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    mine's got
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png
    icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.pngpurpleflag.png

decided that since there were 18 usable with champions I'd spend some HP. got icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png bring her to 3/3/3 & a useless, non-champed 2*. gotta wait until later to join & get some tokens, but I'm wondering if I should use them immediately or wait until post event
  • icon_deadpool.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngredflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png
    I'd be tempted by mine, *but* my 4pool is cover maxed and maxed on red, and only level 213. There's no way I could get enough iso to max him in time without dedicating my life to gathering it, so, pass.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I got the 40 pack.
    Pulled back in 3000hp and all of the 4*s, legendary included (iceman, meh), and plenty of champion levels.
    Seems fine.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    8 pulls, 4 earned, 4 daily deals, 6 2☆, icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png now 5/5/3, 171, icon_blackpanther.png for champion level
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I did daily deals for the first few days. Ended up getting a 4pool AND a 4clops.

Reset the vault last day.

Bought a 40 pack.

I got :

1,000HP
    Invisible Bag Lady
    4clops Red
    1,000 HP
    Mr. Bagtabulous
    5 Command Points
    4clops Red
    13 3*s
    20 2*s

Sooooooooo, literally, half of the pulls were gold. Never done a 40 pack before, but I already KNOW that my luck was very good, here..........right? lol
  • Acratin
    Acratin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    I have:

icon_mrfantastic.pngyellowflag.pngyellowflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png
  • Gryffle
    Gryffle Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png

Spent a couple hundred HP and pulled the purple Deadpool. icon_e_biggrin.gif