Character Rankings February 2016 Edition: Voting Closed

13»

Comments

• TxMooseTxMoose Age Unconfirmed Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    We may need to re-do the poll entirely now that everyone has had a chance to use the new and improved IM40!!
    yeah, I'm sure some voted before the changes were well known and some after. im40 will get a big asterisk in this one.
  • Ebolamonkey84Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    When are the results being posted?
    I'm closing the voting tomorrow. Then I'll have to filter out the tinykitty and get the data organized. Going to try to get things started over the weekend.
  • SluggoSluggo Posts: 502 Critical Contributor
    Oh wow, I just noticed this poll before it closed. I'm glad I did!

I've been playing almost a year, and in my first few months, I found the May 2015 rankings invaluable. When you're just starting out and leveling 2*s, you're not sure how long you'll be playing or how much $$ you want to sink into the game, so these rankings were tremendously helpful.

And I think it's great these are now being organized by tier, which is the only change I would have made to the old rankings. I'm now at the tail end of the 2->3 transition, having to make hard decisions about which 3*s to champion before I start sinking ISO into 4*s, so I'm looking forward to the results. Thanks for doing this again!
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally voted now that the poll is closing.

It will be interesting to see where IM40 lands, since he had a major buff during the poll window.
    I will probably close the survey when I get home from work today, so any procrastinators have about two hours left.
  • Cousin SimpsonCousin Simpson Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Then I'll have to filter out the tinykitty and get the data organized.

I.e. throw out my ballot. Welcome back and good luck, ebm!
  • jimstarooneyjimstarooney Age Unconfirmed Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    I will probably close the survey when I get home from work today, so any procrastinators have about two hours left.
    Im so grateful for this ebola,i skipped u in pvp;)
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unstickied.
  • So, where are the results?
    atom999 wrote:
    So, where are the results?
    Check the thread that is now sticky.