Character Rankings February 2016 Edition: Voting Closed

13»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    We may need to re-do the poll entirely now that everyone has had a chance to use the new and improved IM40!!
    yeah, I'm sure some voted before the changes were well known and some after. im40 will get a big asterisk in this one.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    When are the results being posted?
    I'm closing the voting tomorrow. Then I'll have to filter out the **** and get the data organized. Going to try to get things started over the weekend.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Oh wow, I just noticed this poll before it closed. I'm glad I did!

I've been playing almost a year, and in my first few months, I found the May 2015 rankings invaluable. When you're just starting out and leveling 2*s, you're not sure how long you'll be playing or how much $$ you want to sink into the game, so these rankings were tremendously helpful.

And I think it's great these are now being organized by tier, which is the only change I would have made to the old rankings. I'm now at the tail end of the 2->3 transition, having to make hard decisions about which 3*s to champion before I start sinking ISO into 4*s, so I'm looking forward to the results. Thanks for doing this again!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally voted now that the poll is closing.

It will be interesting to see where IM40 lands, since he had a major buff during the poll window.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    I will probably close the survey when I get home from work today, so any procrastinators have about two hours left.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Then I'll have to filter out the **** and get the data organized.

I.e. throw out my ballot. Welcome back and good luck, ebm!
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    I will probably close the survey when I get home from work today, so any procrastinators have about two hours left.
    Im so grateful for this ebola,i skipped u in pvp;)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unstickied.
  • So, where are the results?
  • Ebolamonkey84
    atom999 wrote:
    So, where are the results?
    Check the thread that is now sticky.