So far, my farming for boosts have been very unsuccessful.

Options
2»

Comments

• locked wrote:
    ^ the font is too big, the limit is something like 30.
    Yep, confirmed it's just a display issue - phew!
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Okay guys, can someone tell me if I am hallucinating, or did this just actually happen.

I could have sworn the new + 10 match damage Boosts cost like 50 ISO for 3.

Now they cost 100?

Or did I just remembered wrong?

I think there may have been some issues with the update. I wrote down all the boosts on a different thread while staring at them on my device. My Rainbow +damage were definitely 50hp for 5 (they are now 100hp for 5). Also, I was able to stack the stockpiles 5 high, while now I am only able to stack 3 high. I certain I'm not hallucinating either -- another poster asked about the accuracy of the above stats and I confirmed it then and there on my phone. As of this morning though, no more icon_e_sad.gif

Might be worth mentioning that I was also getting the "Save file corrupted" error and many other things were wonky too.
  • Vinmarc43 wrote:
    Tried 3 times on Russia stage fighting , moon 108 - jug 108 - rag 108 and with no boost, can`t do it, I have no edge on them , I have thor 85 - storm 85 -magn 67, I lost all the boost I have in my 3 tries and all health gone, SCREW THIS tinykitty

You're obviously not playing that mission very efficiently if you can't beat them with those levels.
  • I've gotten 8/9. Missing the oh so important +1 AP to Blue/Purple.