How old are you?

2»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    HOW ON EARTH DO KIDS FIND THE TIME TO PLAY THIS?????? lol

That's my first thought, when imagining anyone 18 years old or younger playing this and doing well.

Yeesh.

That is true. Any kid who's advanced at this game would have terrible grades and probably get kicked out of school, which would be sad.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    TLCstormz wrote:
    HOW ON EARTH DO KIDS FIND THE TIME TO PLAY THIS?????? lol

That's my first thought, when imagining anyone 18 years old or younger playing this and doing well.

Yeesh.

Are you kidding? My childhood included like 3-5 hours of console gaming a day (depending on sports). Kids go to school from what... 8:30 to 3:30, with two breaks and a lunch?
  • Buret0
    mpqr7 wrote:
    That is true. Any kid who's advanced at this game would have terrible grades and probably get kicked out of school, which would be sad.

I don't know. I never found school hard. I probably did less than two hours of homework a week.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 wrote:
    1295587.jpg?lines=+Back+then%2C+if+a+fight+lasted+%0A+less+then+50+rounds+we%0A+demanded+our+20+ISO+back.

This image pushed me over 1,000 rep. : )
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

I don't know. I never found school hard. I probably did less than two hours of homework a week.

I hated school, it was the roughest school in my town so I left when i was 15. We didn't go through school we survived it.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why is anyone surprised that the vast majority of us voting are in the mid-late 30 range? To be here and vote, you need to be able to read and have the patience to answer a poll. Two things these dad-gum whippersnappers haven't got at all!