Why would you ever buy a 40 pack?

13»

Comments

• TxMoose wrote:
    colwag wrote:
    Out of curiosity why would you count the 1000 HP as a "Positive" pull?

Didn't you spend way more then that to get this pack?
    the other most likely outcome was a 2* or 3* covers. what would you rather have? a roster slot or a 2*/3* cover? I'd prefer the roster slot (or shields or health packs or boosts or whatever you spend your hp on).

You can buy more roster slots with the 10,000+ HP you used to buy the 40 pack, though.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Aren't YOU a whale, your darn self? lmfao
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    colwag wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    colwag wrote:
    Out of curiosity why would you count the 1000 HP as a "Positive" pull?

Didn't you spend way more then that to get this pack?
    the other most likely outcome was a 2* or 3* covers. what would you rather have? a roster slot or a 2*/3* cover? I'd prefer the roster slot (or shields or health packs or boosts or whatever you spend your hp on).

You can buy more roster slots with the 10,000+ HP you used to buy the 40 pack, though.
    You can also view it as a discount and the actual cost of the 40-pack became 9000 HP instead.
  • I agreed with the logic of buying 100hp heroics being much cheaper than a 10/40 pack, so thought I'd give it a go. I have 2000 hp so will get 20 tokens over the next 20 days (for 2/3rds) of a 10 pack. Going by my last few pulls all I need to beat is 10 2*s...

First token I opened today contained a 4* (Starlord, but still...). I approve of this thread!

If anyone cares I've been keeping track of each 100hp token I am buying each day. That Starlord was the only 'useful' cover I've had so far:

icon_starlord.png
    icon_colossus_new.png
    6x 2*
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    This isn't the kind you're talking about, but I've bought the Vault 40-pack. The odds are pretty great for an 80-item vault, especially when there are multiple 4*s. For Naughty & Nice, I snagged the LT and all but one of the 4*s. Well worth it.