Hokay, So...

2»

Comments

• most people get fed up of talking to a wall after a while. they fixed a noted issue form pretty much day 1, even when having one of the devs say that it was a goal to fix when coming on board in the one of videos so many months ago. we are dealing with the struggles of small dev team where QoL changes get fit in when time permits, instead of when they are identified. more like thanks for finally getting your head out of your **** and fixing one of the most annoying issues with this game. looks like too little too late for my sake.
    i guess we can't say thanks for the changes here is 20 iso anymore. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Will not rest until PvP issues are fixed!

- Progression is not progression
    - Incorrectly displayed points
    - Multiple hits during one match
    - A "Best strategy" that rewards not playing most of the time (shield hopping)

20 iso thing is nice, doesn't really affect my day. I was never bothered by it. Respecing of characters is nice, but these are characters that I'm not suddenly going to start investing in over saving and investing in 4* characters at this point.

Neither of these things really affects my ability to continue advancing in the game. The PvP issues do.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Devs gave us lots of good news recently. I think they deserve a treat - positive reinforcement, people!

How does no complaining (constructive feedback still allowed) until 2/14 - one week - sound? You guys can then take out all your pent up feelings on poor David and Cthulu, though the latter may remember your posts if he rises. Think we could pull it off?

In order to give Cthulu feedback, don't they need to be seen? Character wallpapers don't count as communication