Galactus token drop rate

2»

Comments

• Quebbster wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:
    Also, it's 55% per draw, not "55% of any given batch of tokens will be 2*'s." Which is pretty basic.
    This. Admittedly, the odds of only getting a long streak of only two-stars is very low, but it does happen and does not disprove the odds table in anyway.
    Heck, last season ten-pack I opened had eight gold covers (7 threestars, one fourstar), but I'm not crying foul for that even though the chance of that happening is also miniscule. Sometimes you are very lucky, sometimes you are very unlucky.

Broken record time... *Sigh*

It doesn't disprove any statistical formulas, but it also doesn't do wonders for how a person feels about the game, spending money on it, or telling everyone who will listen about how frustrating it is.

Feels great to report to your alliance that you've seen nothing but 2*s from what are supposed to be "special" tokens, only to have them respond that they're getting multiple 4*s... Awesome, so it's my bad luck AGAIN?

DBC - A player on a very, VERY long streak of exceptionally bad luck that has subsequently all but halted any forward progress in MPQ for far too long.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    I've pretty much gotten what I get from every recruit token I've ever gotten in this game. A stinking, rotten pile of garbage. I don't get why they don't change the art on the tokens from a shield logo to a trash can so it's clear what you are getting when you open it
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a HB red and a bunch of moonstones.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems they went with their flawed logic from the 2nd anniversary on the token rates.

"They are terrible and the odds are laughable BUT, you'll get more of them so that evens out"

Never even got a 3* from them (10+ opened)
  • likwid6
    likwid6 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    chaos01 wrote:
    Drop rates in general are terrible. I am on an 0/34 rate right now and have recovered more 3 stars from standard tokens in the last week.

Same here, I was excited because my alliance is doing well (will likely finish round 7 today) but the only prizes of note will be the LT at the end and 2x Hulkbusters.

EDIT: Oh and whoever mentioned the recurring deluge of dark avengers was spot on. I think D3 gets off on giving us 5-6x Moonstone/Bullseye's in a row.