Rank score reset to 3

Options
2»

Comments

• venomAA
    venomAA Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Another unplayable event. Got a rank reset after my second switch of planewalker. I would totally fire the entire team for this bugs. Been a month and you guys can even get the bussiness layer right? Really? I would forgive memory crashes. But the app not being able to be played as it supossed to be? Im only playing this for my addiction to magic but im sure im not the only one that its this close to dropping this game and sending a letter to hasbro to revoke the license to this piece if trash
  • This game is about to get uninstalled. Piece of trash development team.
  • Was rank 1 with a lead of about 50 points.

Switched from my level 2 Nissa to level 50 Liliana so I could try out some of those new heroic quests.

Come back to 0 points.

I know there are some bugs to work out, but I can safely say I am super mad that several hours of work were put down the drain. PLEASE put some sort of warning acknowledging that switching planes walkers during the event is a terrible idea until you can fix your darn game!

(The worst is that I put the work in because I really wanted an epic green card for my collection!)
  • Developers: .......crickets
  • I've had it reset after a crash and like people said changing planeswalkers. Gonna see if it will do it sticking to just one.
  • I guarantee you won't hear anything until Monday; midday or afternoon.

The last announcement made it sound like no more communication until "next week". They are likely pounding Red Bull and Rockstar right now.

So all the extra b&m is going to get nobody anything.

No one is forcing anyone to put hours into the game so put it on the shelf and check back in for updates. Or quit, as so many people are threatening yet hanging around.

All this berating, by "stick-style managers", of the devs is superfluous, they know their game is jacked up.
  • kore wrote:
    The last announcement made it sound like no more communication until "next week". They are likely pounding Red Bull and Rockstar right now.
    Nah... they're more enjoying their week-end with beer and wine right now.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kore wrote:
    So all the extra b&m is going to get nobody anything.
    They certainly know the game is jacked up but I think there is still value in at least communicating when a bug happens - editorializing aside. It's valuable to know, for example, that many people are still getting their scores reset, and it tends to happen when you change PWs (although not always).

I agree that it's extremely unlikely they are working over the weekend, though, or that we'll hear anything soon. Or that it will be fixed soon.
  • Delver01
    Delver01 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here. Just got reset last night from 46 ribbons to 3
  • VladG0015
    Options
    For some reason it
    1) doesn't register your first couple of wins once you enter the "next round"
    2) stops reseting you to 3 after the first day or maybe couple of hours (I end up not playing for the first day just avoid such disappointment)
    And
    3) Gives you a standart 3 badges for each win, since "fix"

I know they're trying hard to keep the game together, it's just kind of fun to see what kind of bugs come out of fresh coding icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Has anyone received a reply from the staff? I was just at rank 4 with 130+ points and got reset! What a waste of time!! And money!!!
  • aesith
    aesith Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    I went from 10th or so in the event (blue), something happened I guess and I got reset back to zero points in a green event.
  • aesith wrote:
    I went from 10th or so in the event (blue), something happened I guess and I got reset back to zero points in a green event.

Did you get your MotM reward?
  • Ashdate wrote:
    Was rank 1 with a lead of about 50 points.

Switched from my level 2 Nissa to level 50 Liliana so I could try out some of those new heroic quests.

Come back to 0 points.

I know there are some bugs to work out, but I can safely say I am super mad that several hours of work were put down the drain. PLEASE put some sort of warning acknowledging that switching planes walkers during the event is a terrible idea until you can fix your darn game!

(The worst is that I put the work in because I really wanted an epic green card for my collection!)

You were on 117 and I spent ages to beat that, I got 123 and levelled up a planes walker and then boom, I wasn't top of the ladder anymore and neither were you
  • tog
    tog Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I lost my points with a planeswalker swap as well... =/
    Had about 27 and played one match to find myself at 3.