What was your rare?

From the event. I want to see if everyone got the same.
By the way, those who got a "basic booster", was it a 225 rune pack?
(I know I've been making a lot of topics, but the update is exciting)

Comments

• Reached 2nd place. I have gotten Sentinel of the Eternal Watch
    Fat pack was not that good. Only one New rare (Kothophed, Soul Hoarder)
    No mythic
    Maybe next round icon_e_smile.gif
  • Jaymar30
    Jaymar30 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I reached 2nd place as well (1st place was over 100 ribbons ahead). Managed to get a couple of rares that I already had, but I pulled a Molten Vortex mythic in the last booster of the Fat Pack. Not bad...
  • I placed third in my grouping. Pulled a wingmare. No mythic here either. Got two cards I didn't have in the fat pack though, so almost worth the 140 ribbons of play time
  • Hah, my strategy for second place worked, I got Relic Seeker.

10000% better than the mythic.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    carlito666 wrote:
    Reached 2nd place. I have gotten Sentinel of the Eternal Watch
    I did not reach that high but still got a rare; it was the same.
  • Okay, so not everybody got the same. Thanks, guys. I got Hallowed Moonlight, BTW. Much better was my booster, which contained a Ravaging Blaze.
  • uh hi... first place person here.
    this is my first post...

i think the rewards are set to random within their rarity. i didnt get the mythic i was thinking of, which was expected.

since there are a few mythics to each color, fighting to first place and getting the one you want is going to be a lot of work.

and the fat pack was just like anyother fat pack.

i think hibernium changed the ribbon system halfway through the event? ribbons became dead set at +3, which is good for ppl who have maxxed their planeswalker, but they really shouldnt have changed mid-way through the event.
  • I placed top 16, got Gideon's Phalanx #4 (I hope they implement something for dupes soon, reduced mana would be nice) and a Fetid Imp in the booster which was new card. No chance to grind to top 6, too far ahead.
  • At the risk of sounding foolish, how did you claim your prizes? I was around rank 9 at the end of the event, but cannot find where to claim my rare.
  • TKC
    TKC Posts: 32
    I grinded like a bastard, came first, and got a duplicate of the only white mythic I own (and do not play with), Archangel of Tithes. icon_cry.gif

When are we going to be able to trade our dupes and unwanted cards?
  • I want trading so much... That and actual PVP. Mostly just want to show off my cards.
  • Got this for Rank 1.

1xJlbEO.jpg
  • I ended up pulling tragic arrogance from my fat pack.

Overal a good day =D
  • venomAA
    venomAA Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Relic seeker. But the pack was ****. Still after the nerfs gideon and jace are beasts.
  • I came in first with 70 points, my group didn't really have anyone trying.
    Got Hixus, Prison Warden as my mythic.
    Packs had ravaging blaze, animists awakening, unholy hunger and scab-clan bestseller.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Got this for Rank 1.

1xJlbEO.jpg
    Got exactly the same card at rank 1...

Pandabear was smart and it was something I was thinking to do too... Mythics are overall disappointing in this game cause almost all are overpriced or simply too slow with no instant benefit on cast.
    At least from fat pack I got the Harbringer of tides I was reaaaaally missing in my blue.
  • Ranked 8th
    Got Hallowed Moonlight (duplicate for me) and pulled a KotWO from my single booster pack (new to me).
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    2nd place, Sentinel of the Eternal Watch.I already have it, so meh. No mythics in the pack, just a couple duplicate rares. It was fun, but seeing the new game open with a single top spot seems so not worth the time in the future.
  • Also got Hallowed Moonlight, which I already had, and must be one of the most useless rares in the game, since you have no idea if it will have any use in any particular battle (and usually not).
  • Only managed 7th but joined comp late. Only 9 points from 6th but ran out of time.

Got Relic Seeker as my rare. Already had it though. Nothing worthy from the booster.