Red Shift Too Hard?

2»

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    It was an obvious JG play. If you weren't running a JG, you got picked off. Mine is always 5/5/3 for PvP, and it certainly helped, but it was a very tough event.

I didn't feel like respecing my SW from 5/3/5, so I just kept skipping JGs and picking off anyone running other teams. I had PX for awhile, but his health is just too low. a 5* breaks up Charlie's Angels pretty quick, and all I was seeing were 5*s and JG.

I don't even have Jean, but I ended with 1434 icon_e_smile.gif
  • ended up below 700 for the first time in about 3 seasons, SW/KK/BP all championed and buffed but got decimated by cascades 2 hops running and gave up, never even reached 800, this was crazy tough, and makes me worry about how I'm gonna compete while transitioning for the next few months
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I used my Shield Sim team: SW (167 pre-boost) / Lady Thor (276) / Kingpin (270). I respec'ed SW to 5/5/3, hoping to use either Wilson's Gambit or Power Surge before my tiles pop. The results are satisfactory in the Sim, getting me to 2K, but not so much in Red Shift. I got cascaded down short of 950, and ended up just under 800 when the dust cleared.