Thanks for the sale!

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
For the low, low price of $20, I can get 8 whole levels for my Iceman! It's like you're giving it away! iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png

Comments

• Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Raffoon wrote:
    For the low, low price of $20, I can get 8 whole levels for my Iceman! It's like you're giving it away! iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png

Someone in my alliance said the same thing--but I'm not seeing any sale on iOS? Is this Android only or something?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not enough bonus to get me
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    fmftint wrote:
    Not enough bonus to get me

What are you talking about. The bonus is so good they had to limit it to one purchase per person. How could anyone turn this offer down? It's MORE THAN DOUBLE the normal amount!!
  • Sm0keyJ0e wrote:
    Raffoon wrote:

Someone in my alliance said the same thing--but I'm not seeing any sale on iOS? Is this Android only or something?

I'm not seeing it either on iOS
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Iso. More expensive than sex, but it lasts just as long.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Is that what the in-game popups were about. I opened the app and two pop-ups came in quick succession and, as usual, I closed them without reading them. icon_e_smile.gif I tried to restart, but they never did reappear.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    For some reason I thought it also included HP - or is it an ISO only sale?
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Puce Moose wrote:
    For some reason I thought it also included HP - or is it an ISO only sale?

It's a one off boost for purchasing logans loonies, and whatever the equivalent priced iso one is called.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    fHHOmKH.png?1
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Got the pop up on Steam but there's no sale. Woop woop.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Great... I have bought Logan's Loonies yesterday, and today it's doubled... icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Got the popups on IOS but no sign of actual sale.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Nothing on iOS for me - was thinking about buying, so may hold off in case it appears later
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Is that what the in-game popups were about. I opened the app and two pop-ups came in quick succession and, as usual, I closed them without reading them. icon_e_smile.gif I tried to restart, but they never did reappear.

With R92, messages of the day will only pop up once from now one. If you want to see news of the day, you have to go to the settings section and there is a button to show you all of the current news/pop ups.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    smoq84 wrote:
    Great... I have bought Logan's Loonies yesterday, and today it's doubled... icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

Contact customer service. There's a good chance they'll send you the difference
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    lymang wrote:
    Got the popups on IOS but no sign of actual sale.

Any red has commented on this? It is great to have a pop up advertising this and then nothing...

Is this just a bad joke ?!?!?!?
  • Dear God, those prices... icon_eek.gif

DBC
  • Believe it or not I'm actually considering this. 26k ISO might be enough for me to champ my JG before the 2 covers I have for her expire. Sale goes through the 11th though so I will probably wait tilt he last minute.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Believe it or not I'm actually considering this. 26k ISO might be enough for me to champ my JG before the 2 covers I have for her expire. Sale goes through the 11th though so I will probably wait tilt he last minute.
    I'd love to have it as an option. still nothing on ios.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    No go on Steam here. Shame, too, since I actually would've spent a decent amount of money otherwise. Must be like those "targeted" Amazon offers I hear about all of the time but never get in on, either; nothing like alienating your customers, eh?