Are you getting rewards for PVP? [Merged Thread]

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    no iso and no 1* drops for me. its 2*, boosts, and mostly nothing. posted in the bugs thread. ios/iphone here.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    So I went and did the LR and took 10 battles to get to 250pts and stopped.

I got 8x2*, and 2x1* as rewards. No 100, 70, or Crit boosts.

So am I the exception, and just really lucky?
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    I also received only covers as rewards.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    That happened for me on the first LR today. Now I'm not getting any rewards (ie covers/iso) for individual fights for the first 200 points, only the tiered rewards are earned (25: 140 Iso, 50: Standard Token, 100: 250 Iso, etc). The individual fight rewards seem to kick in around 200 earned points.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Same, did 2 battles got 2 x 2* covers - the next 5 battles received nothing
  • Its a bug, rewards aren't being given in about the only place you can earn quick iso. Fantastic
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    At this point, this is what I think is going on:

Something happens when you enter a new PVP event - I don't know exactly what it is, but it definitely seems consistent per event. If that something goes wrong, you will not get a node award for any completion - you will only get the Victory Bonus and progression awards. With me, out of eight events (including one Seasonal PVP,) it happened on two, non-consecutive Lightning Rounds. I suspect it's not confined to the Lightning Rounds, but possibly someone else can give evidence?

If this thing doesn't go wrong, you will not receive a 70 or 140 Iso reward for any node. You will receive a 1*, 2*, or possibly 250 Iso. 250 Iso seems pretty rare still, but the chance for a 1* or 2* cover seems roughly 50/50.

Clearly this is a bug, when you get anything you are getting way too many 2* covers. Hopefully they will fix it. Until then, though, it's your best chance to max out and Champion Bagman! You know you want to....

Out of curiosity, is anyone not experiencing this? I definitely haven't received 70 or 140 iso since the patch...
  • im getting shut out altogether. a 1* cover on occasion, no 2*s.

i get the 30 iso, any progress awards and then right back to the main screen. id love to be getting 2* covers, im not finished champing yet.

steam user
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    same here . first round got 8 2* and 2 1*, and now 7 2* one 1* and 140 iso
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've just received covers.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Bugged for me too. Just played some lightning rounds and received only the prog rewards and the 30 iso for not skipping. You know what tho? It's fine. I need a break from this game anyway. Maybe if I take a week or so off they can get their kitty together.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steam user here, I played LR last night and rewards were working fine for me. I got 70,140, 250 and covers for each match. Played about 20-24 matches on Doom and Magneto(?).
  • I am playing on steam also and since the forced update earlier today I have had the same thing happen . Btw it also effects sim battles , no iso at all only covers on seed drops.So much for farming iso in the only areas able to get any .Thanks for your quality of life upgrades.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, if it looks like if I don't get covers, I don't get ISO either.
    I hope we get SOME form of compensation for it... icon_e_confused.gif
  • This has now been acknowledged in the bug thread. A fix patch should be in place tomorrow. No mention of compensation or re-run of the Lightning rounds.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually think I made off better with this than I would have otherwise. I entered 15 Lightning Rounds, on 11 of them I got rewards (a 1* or 2* cover,) on 4 of them I didn't.

I started tracking the rewards. When I got them, they looked like this:

1* ---36 ---37.5%
    2* ---60 --- 62.5%

So yeah, I definitely got 2*s more often than 1*, and I don't think that's an anomaly either. Basically, the 4 LRs with no rewards I just played 3 and stopped, the ones with rewards I kept going.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I also have seen this problem. Started keeping track of ISO gained after defeating seed teams in LR's. Stopped getting post match victory rewards for 90% of matches. Essentially only got the progression awards. This is incredibly frustrating, as LR Tuesday/Wednesdays are great ways to get ISO and to level champ'd 2stars.

God forbid the players have an easy way to do this. I am assuming/hoping this is unintentional, but have little hope that the devs will decide to compensate the players for this loss of iso.

Brutal.

Not only that, but using Nova would be so much more fun if his Red worked properly.

Guh. This is def. one of the times I feel like a sucker for supporting this game with money.

Should we be submitting tickets to customer service for this? I'm guessing no.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I played 96 LR matches this week (low number for me), and got 3x1* cover. No ISO, no 2* covers. Not cool.
  • We don't need a re-run of LR, we did it and finished it, what we need is fair compensation for 2 PVP events and LR's.
    And fair is not 1000 iso, it's more around 25000 +++ iso.
    Thx D3 in advance for your generosity, from all of your customer's.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    2* covers.... Are you serious??? Can't remember what they look like....

As a small side note.... I got my alliance reward for Season XXIII - but not my individual anyone in the same boat or am I too early?!?!
This discussion has been closed.