Save Game File Corrupted?

Options
2»

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    McWetty wrote:
    Add me to the list that got this message and lost all my progress over the past 24ish hours...

Got a Psylocke Psi-tana card and used it to beat all the locked missions in Brotherhood. From there I got 2x Magneto Marvel Now cards that I leveled up to L22. Used ~5k ISO on my Capt. America and took him from 66 to 72. Now that's all gone and I stand no chance of getting the Black Panther covers (was at #11 when I went to sleep last night).

Thank god I haven't spent a dime on this game. I'd be p***ed if I was charged real money and lost all that progress. I love the game, but until D3 stops breaking it every other week, I'm not putting any cash on the table.

Send support a message: theyll help you out.
  • I restarted my iPhone and then installed the new OS update. Opened up MPQ and it did an update, so hopefully this will fix it.
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    I played a decent amount yesterday, was up almost 5k iso and a few covers, respec'ed several chars. I started getting the corrupt message and restarted. Found I had lost ISO/covers but the respecs stayed and my progress in the Psy PVP was there. Played a bit more, then this morning Im getting the corrupt message again. Restarted yet again, am now stuck with the "Loading: XX%" message where the % is bouncing up and down.

Same boat here.

Given this thread, my hopes for a quick resolution to my ticket just went out the window icon_e_wink.gif
  • Deathclaw
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. This morning had the error, but the game played fine anyway. Played fine two other times this morning in separate sessions.

Doesn't look like I lost any progress from last night, but this morning I bought two Daily Deals (got a Hulk cover I wanted pretty bad), and then played a few times throughout the day. Also leveled a few of my powered up characters for the event.

This afternoon I play (on my ios), and I noticed I had all my Iso and HP back from what I spent this morning and throughout the day. Checked my covers, no Hulk cover, and all the 1* tokens I had sold are back in my rewards.

Then things get weird. Checked my event status, and my placement was the same as it had been, but I noticed the 1k Iso spot wasn't marked as cleared. And its not, in fact the difficulty went up, BUT, its not worth any event points. So it appears that it kept all of my event points, but reverted everything else I did to my account.

I'm glad it didn't lose my placement, and it refunded my Iso/HP. Really want that Hulk cover back, though!
  • I got the same message last night. Didn't realize I lost anything until just now when I went looking for the Daredevil I pulled randomly (also last night). Even took a dumb screenshot of it show off.

i0a3ebml.jpg

It's pretty frustrating.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    joemoc wrote:
    I got the same message last night. Didn't realize I lost anything until just now when I went looking for the Daredevil I pulled randomly (also last night). Even took a dumb screenshot of it show off.

i0a3ebml.jpg

It's pretty frustrating.

Send off a ticket to support: I'm sure that they'll help everyone recover the stuff they lost.
  • Deathclaw
    Options
    Does the in-game ticket system work? Or am I better off going through the site in the Bugs section on the forum?

I did submit a ticket, and got a "Request Received" confirmation email.
  • McWetty wrote:
    Add me to the list that got this message and lost all my progress over the past 24ish hours...

Got a Psylocke Psi-tana card and used it to beat all the locked missions in Brotherhood. From there I got 2x Magneto Marvel Now cards that I leveled up to L22. Used ~5k ISO on my Capt. America and took him from 66 to 72. Now that's all gone and I stand no chance of getting the Black Panther covers (was at #11 when I went to sleep last night).

Thank god I haven't spent a dime on this game. I'd be p***ed if I was charged real money and lost all that progress. I love the game, but until D3 stops breaking it every other week, I'm not putting any cash on the table.

Send support a message: theyll help you out.

Submitted one this morning. I've submitted tickets in the past without any response or result so I'm doubtful this will be any different. Not sure how they would even fix the problem of the missing covers and ISO/levels anyway. I don't think they can just send me the missing stuff. I think I'm about done playing the game anyway. It's fun, but almost as infuriating as Flappy Bird.
  • Deathclaw
    Options
    Its a hard one to fix, because I got everything back.

Went ahead and re-bought my Daily stuff, got a Daredevil instead of a Hulk. icon_redface.gif

Ah well.
  • pmorcs
    pmorcs Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They are saying this is fixed now, fyi: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3971
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    It may be fixed but not everything has been dealt with.
  • I've sent an email to support as I lost a few levels I invested today in my characters, presumably as a result of this glitch. Not mega p***ed about it or anything, but would be grateful for a little compensation for the lost iso.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I've sent an email to support as I lost a few levels I invested today in my characters, presumably as a result of this glitch. Not mega p***ed about it or anything, but would be grateful for a little compensation for the lost iso.

Update - support came back to me about my query:

D3PCS (D3 Publisher)

Feb 27 21:03

Hello,

Thank you for being patient while we worked to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, we can't revert those specific characters back to what they might have been before you encountered this issue. But we can try our best to replace the Iso that was lost. We have sent 20,000 Iso to your account to help make up for the Iso lost while leveling your characters. Please note that you may need to restart the game or, at the very least, complete a battle before this gift appears in-game.

We greatly appreciate your support and we thank you for working with us to get this issue resolved. Please feel free to contact us again in the future if any new issues come up.

Thank You,

D3Publisher Support Team

Pleased with the outcome. I lost roughly 7500-10000 iso that I put into characters the other day, so to get 20000 as compensation is a nice gesture. Thank you D3P.
  • Good for you. I spent USD49.99 for the asguard treasure and the HP vaporized a few hours after the purchase. Sent support 2 tickets but no response yet ... icon_e_sad.gif
    The Ladder wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    I've sent an email to support as I lost a few levels I invested today in my characters, presumably as a result of this glitch. Not mega p***ed about it or anything, but would be grateful for a little compensation for the lost iso.

Update - support came back to me about my query:

D3PCS (D3 Publisher)

Feb 27 21:03

Hello,

Thank you for being patient while we worked to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, we can't revert those specific characters back to what they might have been before you encountered this issue. But we can try our best to replace the Iso that was lost. We have sent 20,000 Iso to your account to help make up for the Iso lost while leveling your characters. Please note that you may need to restart the game or, at the very least, complete a battle before this gift appears in-game.

We greatly appreciate your support and we thank you for working with us to get this issue resolved. Please feel free to contact us again in the future if any new issues come up.

Thank You,

D3Publisher Support Team

Pleased with the outcome. I lost roughly 7500-10000 iso that I put into characters the other day, so to get 20000 as compensation is a nice gesture. Thank you D3P.