PVE: Galactus Hungers (2016-02-01 to 2016-02-04)

Options
13»

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can someone tell me why this event ended only 3 hours after last refresh?
    This was a little strange as the whole event worked in 8h refreshes and you could play whenever it suited you. But the last refresh was for me at 2a.m. and event ended at 5a.m. so generally in the middle of night. In consequence our alliance didn't managed to finish the round (almost nobody was playing in those hours) and we finished with only 240k points missing. If it ended after 8 hours then everyone could easily play in the morning.

Am I the only one who found it unfair?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smoq84 wrote:
    This was a little strange as the whole event worked in 8h refreshes and you could play whenever it suited you. But the last refresh was for me at 2a.m. and event ended at 5a.m. so generally in the middle of night. In consequence our alliance didn't managed to finish the round (almost nobody was playing in those hours) and we finished with only 240k points missing. If it ended after 8 hours then everyone could easily play in the morning.

No, you're not. I actually expected them to end it on Thursday rather than Friday morning though, so I'm not too upset.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:

No, you're not. I actually expected them to end it on Thursday rather than Friday morning though, so I'm not too upset.
    Maybe it should end sooner - it depends for how long event the rewards structure was planned.
    Nevertheless it should end after 8 hour refresh so people from different time zones had similar opportunity to play the whole event. And now it was like that some people had one more clear possibility at reasonable time, and the others had it in the middle of the night :/