Galactus - optimal timing

2»

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Buret0 wrote:
    OML works for the wolverine RC node.

Yeah, but if you use OML for the Wolverine node then it forces you to use Bagman for the Spider-man node.

Okay, not really. But it'd be cool.

Excellent use of the extra spaces, Bumpo. Totally fell for it.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

.......WAT?????

How long has THAT been the strategy? Jeebuz. Talk about screwing the pooch.

But wait, what about the people who don't have Nova? Will that work to their advantage? They'll be able to clear all but the last node, therefore being able to wait that additional 55 minutes or whatever? And then they'll get the extra 5 nodes unlocking and the additional Galactus hit?

Huh?

If you didn't have Nova to start, then you only get 5 hits in on the first set (you missed the nova unlock obviously). Yes, you can still start at 8:55 (or whatever 8 hours from Galactus locking is, 5 minutes/battle was just an example) with 6 hits potentially available, but if you still don't have Nova, you'd still have to wait.

As far as strategy, letting Galactus/Ultron refresh on their own has always been the strategy, if time allows. For me, I usually get 16 in per 24hour cycle instead of 18, and I've never missed the top progression, so it's not that big a deal.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Great hints here. I have never thought about timing during Galactus event icon_razz.gif