Advice on farming ISO and progression

2»

Comments

• mpqr7 wrote:
    Play for a few more months. Also add a ton of people on facebook.
    Hendross wrote:
    +1 for Facebook "Friends"

Try to get into a decent alliance, for now, anyone that won't kick you.

Be honest and maybe you can freeload for awhile.

i hear you get the facebook friends rewards directly in-game with no need to click any timeline post. is that really it? does it still work if i hide those posts from the timeline?
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Hendross wrote:

i hear you get the facebook friends rewards directly in-game with no need to click any timeline post. is that really it? does it still work if i hide those posts from the timeline?

I'm not sure, I don't actually use facebook for connecting with people, only to exchange gifts. Maybe make a second account?
    Facebook is also important to backup your game if/when you switch devices.
  • Hendross wrote:
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Hendross wrote:

I'm not sure, I don't actually use facebook for connecting with people, only to exchange gifts. Maybe make a second account?

i'm already backing up through my current fb account, and have spent money on this one, so a new fb/mpq account is not an option :/
    but thx for the tip.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    Hendross wrote:
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Hendross wrote:

i'm already backing up through my current fb account, and have spent money on this one, so a new fb/mpq account is not an option :/
    but thx for the tip.

If you make another Facebook account, you can sabe your current game to it...just need to change your settings. You can save your content to as many Facebook accounts as you want, but only one will be the most current. Also if you decide to make another Facebook account, make sure to visit it every now and then so that you can add the people who will try to friend you...it doesn't do it automatically.
  • grunth13 wrote:

If you make another Facebook account, you can sabe your current game to it...just need to change your settings. You can save your content to as many Facebook accounts as you want, but only one will be the most current. Also if you decide to make another Facebook account, make sure to visit it every now and then so that you can add the people who will try to friend you...it doesn't do it automatically.

just unchecking and checking again the facebook save feature will let me login with a different fb account?
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    grunth13 wrote:

just unchecking and checking again the facebook save feature will let me login with a different fb account?

No , just changing to another account and then saving will change it.
  • grunth13 wrote:
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    grunth13 wrote:

No , just changing to another account and then saving will change it.

i've managed to do it, thx for the suggestion, bro.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    You asked about cupcakes and got a response that didn't explain but told you it's beyond your level. It's true but I'll explain. Cupcakes are found mostly in individual pvp events, and usually not until you've earned 1k or more points.

When someone with a strong rostwr gets that high, they will then use lower characters, lvl94 2* or low 100s 3* as their team( at that level it is usually at the very least lvl166 3*, but more often than not it's 250+ 4*) so a team consisting of lvl 94-110 characters is very easy to beat. The person who puts out the "cupcake" leaves it out for a couple minutes so others can find them, then they raise a shield. So they won't lose any points when attacked.

So your low level 2* roster is probably never going to find them, and might not even be able to beat them. It's slow going at the beginning, but you roster will just continue to get better and better the more time you put into it. While you can farm iso, it's at the low low rate of 20 iso per clear of the early prologue nodes, not usually worth your time.
  • Natsufan01 wrote:
    You asked about cupcakes and got a response that didn't explain but told you it's beyond your level. It's true but I'll explain. Cupcakes are found mostly in individual pvp events, and usually not until you've earned 1k or more points.

When someone with a strong rostwr gets that high, they will then use lower characters, lvl94 2* or low 100s 3* as their team( at that level it is usually at the very least lvl166 3*, but more often than not it's 250+ 4*) so a team consisting of lvl 94-110 characters is very easy to beat. The person who puts out the "cupcake" leaves it out for a couple minutes so others can find them, then they raise a shield. So they won't lose any points when attacked.

So your low level 2* roster is probably never going to find them, and might not even be able to beat them. It's slow going at the beginning, but you roster will just continue to get better and better the more time you put into it. While you can farm iso, it's at the low low rate of 20 iso per clear of the early prologue nodes, not usually worth your time.

thx for taking the time to explain cupcaking in detail, bro.