Spider-Man art update soon?

2»

Comments

• Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Looks like 1-star Spidey got changed too. Saw it in his team up thumbnail in the one star Deadpool Daily node.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:
    Surely if they can tweak Spidey's artwork, then they can fix creepy Bobby's art?

Just saying....

I just wish they'd fix Ms/Captain Marvel.
    At the VERY LEAST change Captain Marvel(Ms Marvel's name in the roster screen to......Ms Marvel.

But come on, she's never been accurately portrayed in-game and she's even less so now with her different hair cut. The shape of her face isn't even right. Plus somehow she looks too old.
    CZjrrTCWIAAVO_V.jpg
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    A lot of the art has looked odd to me for a long time now - around the time Danvers was released, so it's been a while - so it did bug me a bit that they went and changed Spider-Man when there are many heroes in bigger need of a rehaul (Iceman being the biggest offender, as we've already noted). I don't get the priorities of the dev most of the time. icon_e_confused.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:
    Surely if they can tweak Spidey's artwork, then they can fix creepy Bobby's art?

Just saying....

I just wish they'd fix Ms/Captain Marvel.
    At the VERY LEAST change Captain Marvel(Ms Marvel's name in the roster screen to......Ms Marvel.

But come on, she's never been accurately portrayed in-game and she's even less so now with her different hair cut. The shape of her face isn't even right. Plus somehow she looks too old.
    CZjrrTCWIAAVO_V.jpg
    She lookalike a man. But seriously though, I don't know why they didn't just go Carol Dancers (Captain/Ms. Marvel). There's a few small questionable things that they did here and it's has and still continues to bother me that IM40 is Model 40 and not 42.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    lolDancers