Best New Feature

2»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    ...DDQ has has very very little to do with 4* transitioning.. i have maybe pulled 2 4*s ever from the ddq vault, and 1 LT.
    hard to transition to 4* if your 3*s aren't completed. we were beginning our 3* transition when ddq hit and from what I remember before, it was going to be a very long grindy journey playing pve and pvp. ddq chopped that time and in the process gave tons of iso. take out the 3* transition acceleration and the iso over the last year from ddq and i'll take ddq over every other feature out there. just my opinion. I agree that LTs accelerated my 4* transition quite a bit, but without being there to begin with it wouldn't matter, and without a year of iso from ddq, any 4* transition would be stunted even more.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    ...DDQ has has very very little to do with 4* transitioning.. i have maybe pulled 2 4*s ever from the ddq vault, and 1 LT.
    hard to transition to 4* if your 3*s aren't completed. we were beginning our 3* transition when ddq hit and from what I remember before, it was going to be a very long grindy journey playing pve and pvp. ddq chopped that time and in the process gave tons of iso. take out the 3* transition acceleration and the iso over the last year from ddq and i'll take ddq over every other feature out there. just my opinion. I agree that LTs accelerated my 4* transition quite a bit, but without being there to begin with it wouldn't matter, and without a year of iso from ddq, any 4* transition would be stunted even more.

This is what I was alluding to. A years worth of ISO rewards to add levels, a years worth of tokens that gave health packs to prolong playing stints, a years worth of covers sold for ISO. Even if a player did not get the top awards all those sure add up to accelerating any tier transition.

I may knock some decisions and features but Deadpool Daily has absolutely no downsides at all and was a work of pure genius, right up until the 4* node was added by I don't wish to digress. Still after all that being able to compete near the end of events was still a better change IMO.