Best 2 star?

13»

Comments

• Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Buret0 wrote:
    Sure, you stop bringing him along because of his health and match damage, but not because his abilities are ever outmatched.

Yes. Abilities that aren't tied down by character levels age much better.
  • The value of a great number of characters is completely relative to one's positioning in the game.

That said, the most consistently useable 2* character no matter where you are at in the game? In my opinion OBW...because she will always have the skill set needed to wreck those goon node countdown tiles. There has been a mention or two of "you can take the goons down faster with other characters than to get the blue needed for OBW". That is true if you have the right team setup (especially JG/SW), but not everyone has that immediately at their disposal.

I am currently in the 4* transition and I never use a 2* character outside of DDQ. The rare exception being the occasional use of OBW for certain nodes.

With the advent of championing, this may actually change from time to time. Level 144 Moonstone looks pretty intriguing, and boosted Ares already hits like a bulldozer, a max champion boosted Ares should be punching way above his weight class.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ruinate wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:
    Sure, you stop bringing him along because of his health and match damage, but not because his abilities are ever outmatched.

Yes. Abilities that aren't tied down by character levels age much better.

Which is kind of my point about obw. Yes her healing is tied to a fixed number, but everyone agrees that is her weakest ability, and her other abilities are not tied to levels (directly, black is indirectly tied to levels because it requires tanking)