5* 'transition' claims another soul...

2»

Comments

• Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    ...or would if I had a soul.

I was going to make a long ranty profanity ridden post about how completely screwed up the game is right now and how that's finally caused me to quit...but there's no real point in that, the devs/publisher are well aware of how broken the game is and nothing is going to get them to fix it. After 2+ years of busting my **** I'm tired of suddenly falling further and further behind because all progress is now determined by RNG.

Is what he says, but really he's just tired of me beating him in PVE...... icon_razz.gif

But seriously, you have the strange feeling you should be doing something every eight hours and your not quite sure what?
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Add my name to the list. After giving it another season and seeing my 5 stars sit at OML 1/1/2, Phoenix 4/1/3, SS 3/1/2, Black Spiderman 0/0/2 after close to 450 LT pulls, not being able to compete against fully covered 5 stars, and seeing others who play less or who have not been playing nearly as long advance faster (don't need to hear anyone else complaining about having to sell duplicate covers on their fully levelled OML), other than whales, I think it is time to do something else with my time (not sure what I will do with the extra 3-4 hours per day yet). Unfortunately I have other alliance mates that are also finally pulling the trigger after this season. We probably held out longer than normal because of the comraderie built through chatting on Line which I will always cherish but enough is enough. Don't think I have seen a single response from D3 to address the RGN issue and won't spend anymore time waiting for them to do so.

Good luck to all who are hanging in there.