Progression vs Placement

2»

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    I will give you a hint though. Before I got my 4*'s up to snuff I would get squashed when say the new release of a 4* going up against maxed character. I remember when 4* Thor got released I couldn't get past 1000 because I couldn't deal with her. After searching, there is a fun little guy that can deal with your issues.

***Punisher***

Keep him from taking too much damage and that 8AP red can take down Jean and IMHB. Get IMHB to 7124 and Jean to 5589. That's only 10686 to IMHB and 8384 to JG. That turns them into 3*'s health wise.

Punisher and Cyc are good ways to push to that 1K reward.

I have a guy in my alliance averaging almost 1500 with Fist-Cage, but he uses 5-6 shields per PvP, and takes advantage of shield checking.

There's no good solution for "I don't want to shield" with a 3* roster, because yes, if you pop your head out above 800+, you're a giant target in a sea of 4*s
  • simonsez wrote:
    Arctic_One wrote:
    it's a waste of HP to shield
    Because you're going to do what exactly with it now?

Use it to pay for roster slots? I realize it seems impossible to comprehend, but MPQ actually charges for spots to put heroes in.

DBC
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Use it to pay for roster slots? I realize it seems impossible to comprehend, but MPQ actually charges for spots to put heroes in.
    He's complaining he can only score 500 in PvP. I realize it seems impossible to comprehend, but you're probably not getting any new characters to roster when you score 500.