2* Champions

2»

Comments

• The 5 I had are now all maxed, if you have any that are partially levelled for whatever reason definitely take them all the way! I'm just considering the cost for fully levelling and championing a brand new 2*.
  • Ares based on the way I've been drawing lately.
  • For me, it'll probably be Ares, followed closely by OBW and Storm.

If I actually had them championed though, it'd doubtlessly be Human Torch/Captain Marvel/Moonstone.
  • Koorogi_859
    Koorogi_859 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I was convinced that Moonstone would end up being maxed first, with Hawkeye a close second. As a matter of fact, Moonstone was in the lead on my roster ever since the Champion feature came out. Daken came through with the surprise first place win as Maxed Champion, with Moonstone close behind by 2 covers. Hawkeye has actually been the slowest to level up, despite all those Heroic tokens I used to go through that almost always came up as him (or Moonstone) before Championing became a thing. 2* Bullseye has just been sitting at level 15 with 13 covers for the longest and I don't even have Bagman rostered (who now has covers showing up not so seldom anymore).

Sidenote: I can't help but laugh at how my 2* champs have surpassed a few of my 3* and 4* that haven't made it past 127 yet.
  • all 7 of my 2* are championed and all were done about the same time. Currently Cpt Marvel in the lead at 122 but everyone else is pretty much at 120 as well. Wolverine has fallen behind at about 114
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I got Thor a few days ago, and OBW and Magneto yesterday. Storm is at 142 and Wolverine is bringing up the rear at 134. Almost back to selling all incoming 2* covers, as I'm not going to bother championing any of the others. At least not in a foreseeable timeframe.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was going to start a thread like this once I had one finished. It's interesting to me how varied the cover drops have been.

OBW: 132
    Mag: 129
    Ares: 124
    Cstorm: 121
    Cap: 115
    Daken: 114
    Wolv: 112
    Thor: 109

All champed at the same time, but I've pulled 38 OBW covers and only 15 thor.
  • Ms Marvel was my first but I have pretty much all of them within 10 levels of max. I don't know if I should be proud of this or disheartened that my luck is so bad in Vaults/Cards that all I pull are 2*'s.........
  • Mine are all maxed, very much due to lightning round covers. I love that you can get 2*s for PvP game rewards.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I have 6 2*'s - all were championed at the same time and at the moment are at:

Storm 117, Magneto 116 and OBW 115, Thor 111, Wolverine 109, Ares 107

So it seems that till now Storm, Magneto and Widow were the most lucky.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    El Satanno wrote:
    While the obvious comedic answer is Moonstone, to date I've pulled more Wolverine covers in. I'm just basing my vote off that.

I've only managed to pull 2 Wolverine covers since this went live... and 4 Bag-Man!

But Storm (106) has a two cover lead Magneto and Thor (104)... so that was my vote/guess.

Cheers!
    - PG

And indeed it was Storm to 144 first... just 4 covers ahead of Captain Marvel!

Cheers!
    - PG