I call dibs on Moonstone!
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Based on how my covers have come, icon_ms_marvel.png
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Just depends on which cards I get, but at this rate it will be MNMags. With OBW in a close second.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    This will be used as fodder, on who to nerf next.........
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    While the obvious comedic answer is Moonstone, to date I've pulled more Wolverine covers in. I'm just basing my vote off that.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Had to vote for Bag-man as he was on 0.

Poor dude - always getting left out.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Right now Moonstone and Wolverine are tied for the lead and the tie always goes to Moonstone.
  • mags has a 4 cover lead at 116 and moonstone is bringing up the rear at 102. cmon moonstone! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I already maxed out on my 2thor. So additional covers will be sold for much needed iso. icon_cool.gif
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seem to get loads of Storm covers, so it'll probably be her.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Currently Mags and Storm are at 114 and Moonstone is at 111. I can't count Moonstone out, but I'm thinking it will be Mags.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    El Satanno wrote:
    While the obvious comedic answer is Moonstone, to date I've pulled more Wolverine covers in. I'm just basing my vote off that.

I've only managed to pull 2 Wolverine covers since this went live... and 4 Bag-Man!

But Storm (106) has a two cover lead Magneto and Thor (104)... so that was my vote/guess.

Cheers!
    - PG
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    Currently Mags and Storm are at 114 and Moonstone is at 111. I can't count Moonstone out, but I'm thinking it will be Mags.

So how did it turn out for everyone? For me, Wolverine came from behind to be my first one to 144, then Mags and Storm followed. Got to like the 100 HP at the end for maxing out a 2*.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:
    Right now Moonstone and Wolverine are tied for the lead and the tie always goes to Moonstone.

Wolverine is in the lead at 121, Thor in second with 118, and Moonstone in third at 116 with Ares and Captain Marvel right behind at 115.

Aside from Lightning Rounds, I don't play PVP so the covers have been slowly trickling in via PVE progressions and token pulls.
  • PriceCzech
    PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited February 2016
    As much as I wanted OBW to be the first one to max, that didn't happen.

Magneto was first. Storm was second. Daken is 2 covers away. Wolverine is 2 covers away. Then there's Bullseye (5 remaining), and FINALLY OBW (6 remaining).

My lowest is Torch (which I always thought I got a TON of his covers) at 121.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Ares was my first then cap marvel then wolvie then OBW. Other than OBW the covers are falling like I thought they always had so cap and torch are far behind.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    obw was my first by far. now all done except thor needs 2 more. didn't take as long as I thought it might.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Was shooting for OBW then CStorm and 2*Thor, who I used for DDQ. Based on covers received since champing started, Thor got maxxed first, then Daken next and Torch, OBW, CStorm, and 2*Wolvie are neck and neck at about 4 covers away each
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wolverine was my first, then Thor. After that I opened a whole bunch of tokens at once and was able to get Magneto, Storm, Hawkeye, Daken and Ares to max level. Now only OBW is waiting for another cover...
  • OBW was my first, and the rest followed suit quickly enough. Already missing the extra cp and hp... but cant justify the iso cost of champing a dup.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    OBW was my first, and the rest followed suit quickly enough. Already missing the extra cp and hp... but cant justify the iso cost of champing a dup.
    I'm actually considering leveling some of my other two-stars now to get more champion rewards...