Unstable iso-8 vault

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    I don't have the vault. How many items are in it?

Thanks... so the chances of someone getting all three 4*s and the LT on just 11 tokens is 1 in 5,000.

Offered without further comment. Discuss among yourselves...
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Thanks... so the chances of someone getting all three 4*s and the LT on just 11 tokens is 1 in 5,000.

Where does the 11 token limit come from?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:

I think someone said that during the PVE you can get 10 tokens as rewards? Then you can buy the Daily Deal for 100 HP? I don't know. Someone on page 1 of this thread pulled a 10 pk and got all the 4* from the vault.
  • there are 2 progression tokens, 2 for top1-2 placement per sub and 1 from alliance per sub, thus 10 total.
    But my vault says 4 days 10 hours remaining, meaning you can buy 5 daily deals.

But i wonder what happens if you do not open them and wait until the next iso-8 vault, can you use double the amount of tokens in 1 vault? Because even with 15 you ll just get a bunch of 2 stars which is 56/80 for me.
  • BlackSheep101
    JVReal wrote:
    Someone on page 1 of this thread pulled a 10 pk and got all the 4* from the vault.
    Thanks, for some reason when I click the "First unread post" link, the first unread post is behind the navbar at the top. I started reading again with simon's post, so I missed critical info.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not a limit, it's what puppychow posted on the previous page.
  • BlackSheep101
    simonsez wrote:
    It's not a limit, it's what puppychow posted on the previous page.
    Thanks, I'm up to speed now.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    simonsez wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

Actually this is exactly what happened to me. Bought 11 tokens, and cleaned out the 4s, LT. Sorta like compensation for not winning any $$$ w/ my powerball tickets. icon_lol.gif
  • puppychow
    Frasaria wrote:
    there are 2 progression tokens, 2 for top1-2 placement per sub and 1 from alliance per sub, thus 10 total.
    But my vault says 4 days 10 hours remaining, meaning you can buy 5 daily deals.

But i wonder what happens if you do not open them and wait until the next iso-8 vault, can you use double the amount of tokens in 1 vault? Because even with 15 you ll just get a bunch of 2 stars which is 56/80 for me.

Well, I don't know about iso 8, but for Venom Bomb event I did just that. However, b/c the first run offered venom, while the second run didn't, the game kept both tokens SEPARATE rather than combine them.

My best guess is that each iso 8 is unique, unless the background picture depicts the same characters.
  • puppychow
    puppychow wrote:
    Hopefully, that LT will turn into a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png spidey. icon_lol.gif

Nope. More iso. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just realized not having the vault now is actually a good thing. I assume I'll get a vault for Heroic Juggernaut instead, and that vault should have Cyclops instead of Elektra...
  • jvasses
    jvasses Posts: 43
    no vault for me either?!?!
  • jvasses wrote:
    no vault for me either?!?!
    On my phone i don't have the vault. But on steam.. meh
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    7 pulls so far, 6 2☆ draws, 1 3☆ draw
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    2 pulls, 2 x 2* that I don't need for champion either. I have some of the WORST luck with vaults! icon_lol.gif
  • Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Pve vault is unfair to s5 players. Extend the timer on it a few hours to allow sub reward tokens to come in and I'll be more excited about vaults.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Just realized not having the vault now is actually a good thing. I assume I'll get a vault for Heroic Juggernaut instead, and that vault should have Cyclops instead of Elektra...
    Looks like I spoke too soon... No Juggernaut vault for me. Maybe the next PvE is another fourday event with a vault?
  • I compared the vault to the event token:

vault:
    54/80 two stars: 67.5% chance
    22/80 three stars: 27.5% chance
    3/80 four stars: 3.75% chance
    1/80 legendary token: 1.25% chance

token:
    13*5.4% two stars: 70.2% chance
    39*0.6% +2.3% three stars: 25.7% chance
    24*0.2% four stars: 4.8% chance
    legendary token 0% chance

Thus the vault (by using only 1 packs) has a slightly higher chance to pull a 3 or 4 star (if taken odds for 4 star plus legendary token together). Which only improve even further with every extra token you use.
    But still two thirds of your pulls will be useless, no matter which method you get.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

80, no HP or CP in it, only 1 LT, 3 4* covers, bunch of 3*s and a mess o 2*s.

thanks for posting that.. what is it like 10k for 40 pack?

so 20k clears the vault..

so say 4 4 stars 10k
    say 22 3 stars
    and rest 2 stars

something makes me think either vaults will be no longer or vaults will be the new norm. This will allow the big spenders still to get the covers they want.

still getting 4 4 stars and tons of levels for their champions.....this is what im waiting to spend my cash on. when i get the next vault.
  • puppychow
    Frasaria wrote:
    But still two thirds of your pulls will be useless, no matter which method you get.

It depends. Since I'm championing my 2s (aside from bagman) pretty much every 2* cover will be useful either to add to my champ, or provide sorely needed iso to continue the champ cycle.

since there is no health packs in the iso vault, I find every item in it rather useful.