Legendary Comic Pack?

2»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    So does Spiderman obtain the Black Suit at another time? How can he be played with Venom?

Also I would have loved if this was the cover!

sm13.jpg
    the interview says it's a replica not a symbiote
    GFPbJvR.png
  • (Also also: the new token type won't be called "Legendary Packs." What we call tokens, for some reason, the devs call "packs," even when discussing a single one. So they're just saying this is a new kind of legendary token.)
    I guess it's like the pack refers to the group of possible things, like a trading card booster pack, which you can buy using HP, CP, or tokens.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am reading it now. Maybe he was originally going to be a 4* since Spidey can be played with Miles but then they changed it to 5* at the last minute. They did mentioned in the last Q&A to expect a new 5* per month.

That's possible. Although imo it's not likely, because the designers have proven that they like to have one of each character in every star tier. For example, Thorrina and Falcap are 4* because we already had Odinson and Steve as 3*.

The only exception of any sorts to this is that Carol Danvers and Kamala Khan are both 3*. Still, the version of Carol that used "Ms Marvel" is 2*, whereas Kamala, who currently uses "Ms Marvel", is 3*

Actually there is also Wolverine (X-Force) and X-23 (Wolverine) so Black Suit Spidey could have been a 4* with Miles.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Koffitok wrote:
    (Also also: the new token type won't be called "Legendary Packs." What we call tokens, for some reason, the devs call "packs," even when discussing a single one. So they're just saying this is a new kind of legendary token.)
    I guess it's like the pack refers to the group of possible things, like a trading card booster pack, which you can buy using HP, CP, or tokens.

that would be very interesting and a neat thing if they added it (i doubt it) but say like

250 HP you get a legedary pack what you will get in your pack

10 1 stars
    5 2 stars
    1 3 star
    1 4 star you have a 10% chance this 4 star will be a 5 star instead)

would give people tons of stuff (again will never happen but love to see it )