How many roster slots do you have? Curiosity

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    82 slots; day 520-something. (Yellow Goddess resupply was last Thursday or Friday.)

All 3*; all 2* except Bagman; all 4* except Eddie Brock; SS; OML; Juggernaut, IM35, 1* Spidey.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 514

Have some dupes in there that will be deconstructed and use as a future payment towards new character slots. Missing OML, 1* Storm and Yelena.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    74 Slots at day 346.
  • 87 at day 396.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    74, day 600, but one slot is reserved for whatever character is needed in the 2* essential.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    110. icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    edited January 2016
    i was proud on my 35 slots, but after looking at the results of the poll .....*sigh*
    I literally have the least slots of everyone so far icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

edit: day 120-ish. But i played for few months, then didnt play for over a year and then came back.
  • bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Day 441. 91 Slots. One dupe for my first maxed and favorite 3*, Mr. Cage.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    70 for me. My roster's in my sig. I have all the 3* on my roster, 2 x 1*, all 2* except Moonstone & Bagman, and a sampling of 4*. No 5*.
  • PriceCzech
    PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
    110. icon_eek.gif

I'm glad someone has more than me. Thought I was being too much of a hoarder.

95. All 4*'s, all 3*'s, all 2*'s except Bag-Man (Which I did have cover-maxed before they started dropping 4*'s like candy), and all 1*s except Venom and Yelena.

8 slots are Team-Ups: 5 purple GSBW, 5 red Cap Marvel, 5 blue Daredevil, 5 blue Doctor Doom, 5 Blue Mystique, 5 blue Steve Rogers, 4 yellow Cyclops (5th in Rewards, but plan to use towards Champion), and a 3 purple Kamala Khan.

Hopefully CS will let me break these up into covers to use for Champions.

Day 642.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Day 667 (Yeah Standard Token Daily Resupply Drop?!?)

Currently have 90 slots - have never had less than the max characters once I acquired them (longest wait was Phoenix which took about a month and a half)
  • 82 slots, day 250. One Stark purchased to buy spots during 2nd anniversary sale, and happy for having done it.

all 2,3,4,5*s except for both Jean Greys. icon_e_sad.gif No dupes. Only 2 1*s, soon to be just Juggs. Might cut bagman if needed in the future.

Wow, this poll sure makes it obvious that forumites are not 'average' players.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is not really a representative poll in terms of bias I guess. Judging from the poll results so far, I figure most forum members are long(er) time regular players icon_lol.gif
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    493 days #played
    72 slots (one "reserve" slot for the 2* essential)

I have:
    1 of 8 available star.png
    5 of 14 available star.pngstar.png
    40 of 40 available star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    25 of 25 available star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    none of the 5 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 530, 70 slots. No dupes. There are a couple characters in each tier (excluding 1* of which I have only two) I don't have, but those I have in the 2* and 3* tiers are virtually all max covers.

Two 3* champions: Groot and Panther. All the 2* I have (I believe only Bullseye, Bagman and Moonstone are absent) are championed.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    103 slots, w/ one free spot. I have every character in the game, with a handful of dupes. Quite useful for pve grind.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Frasaria wrote:
    i was proud on my 35 slots, but after looking at the results of the poll .....*sigh*
    I literally have the least slots of everyone so far icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

edit: day 120-ish. But i played for few months, then didnt play for over a year and then came back.
    I'm just a little ahead of you. Day 165 with 42 characters.
    star.pngicon_juggernaut.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_daken.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_thor.pngicon_storm.pngicon_wolverine.png (last one will be deleted to roster Surfer soon)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_starlord.png
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    A quick plot of the data points (x:days, y:slots) does show a light trend with a steep upward slope that tapers off to a horizontal as days go on. It really is just how you would expect it seeing as people reach a saturation where they don't really need more slots until a new character comes out.

Although, it would seem that most of the forum goers that posted here (admittedly a small portion of the total player base) are in the upper ranges of roster slots. Makes sense when considering the more dedicated nature of forumites.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I have always been "On Strike" when it comes to slots, simply because I know how THIRSTY the devs are for them to sell.

I don't roster the worst 3*s, all but two of the 1*s, and none of the lackluster 4*s.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2016
    92 at day 217.

2x5* (can't find Phoenix)
    All 4* (4 dupes; haven't maxed any yet, so can't get rid of them)
    All 3* (just got rid of my two dupes)
    All 2* except Bagman (0-5-0 Storm dupe for TUs)
    Non-DA 1*s and Juggernaut

Edit: Up to 96
    4x5*
    up to 7 4* dupes
    rest, unchanged