How many roster slots do you have? Curiosity

Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This is purely out of my own curiosity. How many roster slots do you have currently? I'd like to get an idea of the distribution for my fellow forumites. It doesn't matter if they're dupes, just the number at the top. I currently have 50 slots. Vets and new players alike all welcome.

Edit: added a poll by request. Also include your #days currently played. You can look at your daily resupply to find this out. I am at day 126, 50 slots.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    78. for reference, day 409.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    At the moment I have 84 slots, no dupes. I'm curious about one thing, the field which displays your slot number, so people I've seen it displays yellow, while mine displays red, any idea why that is?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    90. One for each character.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I'm sitting at 70 and can't see me catching up with the line up so those two stars are going to end up sacrificed at some point icon_e_sad.gif

Although who know with all those champion hero points I might one day catch up so I can have one of each.

#gottacatchemallnotpokemon
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    Day 511, 72 slots
    5☆
    4☆
    All - Dino
    3☆
    All -Mystique
    2☆
    4 + 1 for essential rotation
    1☆
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    89, one for all to date but Phoenix, who I haven't pulled yet.
  • 83 or so? All 2s but bagman, all 3s, all 4s, all 5s, and a couple 1*s for DDQ/BoP.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    Day 660, 74 roster slots. I had all the 1*/2* characters maxed, but started selling them when release rate went crazy without roster spot prices being addressed. Kept enough 1*/2* for DDQ. 75th slot is still be 950HP - we are very close to where you have to pay 1K per slot to have each character above 3*.

74 = one 1* (Juggy), four 2*'s (Ares/Thor/OBW/Storm), one of each 3* (40), one of each 4* (25), one of each 5* (3), one open for essential 2*/next 4*.

When this thread is done I need to add up roster slots again to shame D3 and scare new players. Half a year ago (or more) it was a Stark + Asgard to unlock those slots...so if you are starting the game, it's probably near $200 to get them unlocked immediately today. Enjoy throwing away all the 3*/4*'s you'll get before you earn that HP! Or pay the entry rate of $100+.....
  • 76 slots
    Day 617

One for each 3, 4, and 5 star. Four 2 stars for DDQ, two 1 stars (Juggs for DDQ, MBW for TU), two dupes and 1 rotating spot for essential 2 star.
  • day 439.

i have 87 - 3 1s, all 2s but bags and all 3/4/5s, three more are for mbw and jugg teamups that can be scrapped for slots if hp becomes an issue.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    81 Slots
    715 Days
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    71 at day 485

You should make this a poll.
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    84 slots, Day 804
    Akatosh wrote:
    At the moment I have 84 slots, no dupes. I'm curious about one thing, the field which displays your slot number, so people I've seen it displays yellow, while mine displays red, any idea why that is?

When you have two or more open slots, it's blue. 1 open, it's yellow. No open, it's red.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    86 slots Day 290
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Day 498, 67 roster slots.
    1 1* (Spidey), 5 2* (MNMags, C.Storm, Tiny Torch, Ares, oBW), all 3*, 20 4* covers (missing Clops, Venom, X, X-23, Reed), 1 5* (Phoenix)

Probably have to spend money soon to get roster slots
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    I'm sitting at 65 Slots and on Day 176.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got 89, no dupes. Phoenix alludes me still, or else I'd have 90. Been about 30 Legendaries since my last 5*. icon_e_sad.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    77 slots day 469, roster is in my sig.

It wasn't until around slot 75 i think that they finally hit 1K HP a slot.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    78 slots on day 394 which includes 4 dupes that I'm hoping I can get deconstructed.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    No poll?