black panther

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Wow..starting up another event right away?

Comments

• hey u stole my post lol
  • You guys are lightning fast icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Something tells me that there might be a good chance we won't see this event open today. I'm guessing that they wrote the announcement based off of the assumption that they would be done with R48 by now, which doesn't look the case.
  • gahudahu wrote:
    You guys are lightning fast icon_e_biggrin.gif

not fast enough *cries*
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Not RIGHT away, but it says the 21st, so at some point today.
  • Give it 2 hours. Usually launches 12 est right?
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Give it 2 hours. Usually launches 12 est right?

lol you mean 7 minutes ago?

doh..still it should hit today. icon_e_smile.gif but I will again wait to join and hopefully get a more casual bracket.

Lmao! Not enough ISO, too many covers to level up.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Give it 2 hours. Usually launches 12 est right?

doh..still it should hit today. icon_e_smile.gif but I will again wait to join and hopefully get a more casual bracket.

Yeah, I'm waiting too. Served me and my new Roster Buddy Betsy Braddock quite well.

Man, if Simulator stuff means we'll never be without PVE then I will be a very happy player.
  • Something tells me that there might be a good chance we won't see this event open today. I'm guessing that they wrote the announcement based off of the assumption that they would be done with R48 by now, which doesn't look the case.

Possible...might be kicking.themselves about those early in game announcements now if that is the case lol
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Something tells me that there might be a good chance we won't see this event open today. I'm guessing that they wrote the announcement based off of the assumption that they would be done with R48 by now, which doesn't look the case.

Possible...might be kicking.themselves about those early in game announcements now if that is the case lol

Hopefully people wont be in an uproar over this. I'd prefer that they give us a heads up on future tournaments than otherwise.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options

They update so frequently I can't imagine them being inaccurate. I think it might just not start at noon.

Although Lone Star would be weird to start before Magneato finishes. If they both start at Midnight EST then -_-
  • Looks like we'll get our Spidey nerf in the middle of this event. The tears will be shed.
  • Great, another new guy scaling can cheat me out of.
  • Maybe they actually paid attention to our diversity kvetching.

Although I am not sure if Psylocke really counts.
  • Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options

I think and hope that R48 will roll out in the next couple of hours and the listed events will be the first under the new build. This is as good as it gets for being non-disruptive to the least amount of events.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wonder if Black Panther is going to be something other than a 3-star. The last three new characters were all 3-stars (Psylocke,DareDevil, Patch), and, other than Ares, there's been a flood of 3-stars (Hulk, Punisher) in recent months. I wonder if this is potentially a 4-star, or even a 1-star.
  • radiopy wrote:
    I wonder if Black Panther is going to be something other than a 3-star. The last three new characters were all 3-stars (Psylocke,DareDevil, Patch), and, other than Ares, there's been a flood of 3-stars (Hulk, Punisher) in recent months. I wonder if this is potentially a 4-star, or even a 1-star.
    If he is a 1-star I will be very disappointed
  • radiopy wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing. I think BP is going to be a 2star, with the idea that it helps 1star teams improve their rosters and most teams that already have decent 3 star rosters will, for the most part, ignore this tournament (other than the crazy collectors). If that's the case, as someone with a decent set of 3 stars, I'll probably try to collect one cover but not push myself too hard.
This discussion has been closed.