Who have you all championed so far?

2»

Comments

• thanos8587 wrote:
    i had elected to max all my threes and finished last month not knowing about championing.
    champed 13 2*s (no bagman)
    as of this AM ive champed 16 of the 3s, with 8 unique covers in queue waiting for iso. ddq will at a minimum fill the remaining 16 by feb 10.

now as to my leg token luck icon_redface.gif

so many crapfalcs and chohulks it makes me cry.

it is funny to be excited about getting two stars from tokens though...

Yeah my luck with the leg tokens hasn't been too great. I pulled one prof x blue, x force yellow, and 2 kingpin purples...
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    2* Just the ones in my roster now - not hiring anything new (most are already Champed, with Storm as my highest at 102)

3* Everything currently max level will get Champed... all others will not.

4*... I'd like to say everyone, but, currently only HulkBuster. I have a Nick Fury cover slowly rotting in my roster (10 days left!)... but I need to earn another 75k ISO to get him from 250 to 270 so I can Champ him and use it.

At this point in time I am not opening ANY covers until either I earn enough ISO to level Nick, or his black cover expires.
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    3*
    Blade
    Black Panther
    Cyclops
    Daken
    Deadpool
    Gamora
    Human Torch
    Iron Fist
    Kamala Khan
    Luke Cage
    Magneto
    Rocket and Groot
    Scarlet Witch
    Steve Rogers
    Storm
    Thor

2*
    Ares
    Black Widow (Original)
    Daken
    Human Torch
    Magneto
    Thor

That's all my level-maxed 2*s and 3*s. I've got a bunch of 3*s in the queue, so trying to get them from 140 to 166 as soon as possible:
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Cyclops, Black Panther, and Classic Magneto.

I have zero ISO so they'll probably be the only ones for a while.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_ironman.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_bullseye.png

star.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_daken.pngicon_storm.pngicon_ares.png

I clearly had a bit too much ISO to play with. Now stuck in zero iso land until further notice. I am putting all my resources into bringing to 166 and championing characters that I know I need 4* covers from, so I'll be doing that for a while.

Next in line to be upgraded will be the following: icon_thor.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_cyclops.png as they are 166 already, followed by icon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_loki.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_beast.png
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    3*
    Black Widow 169
    Daredevil 168
    Black Panther 167
    Blade 167
    Captain Marvel 167
    Cyclops 167
    Daken 167
    Deadpool 167
    Human Torch 167
    Iron Fist 167
    Kamala Khan 167
    Rocket & Groot 167
    The Hood 167
    Thor 167
    Luke Cage 166
    Steve Rogers 166

Ready to go
    Patch
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch

2*
    Black Widow 104
    Thor 101
    Ares 95
  • buck3
    buck3 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    All my 2*'s are championed (OBW/Magneto/Storm/Thor/Bullseye/Wolverine)
  • Was keeping a large ISO reserve to use for championing maxed characters that I pulled covers for when I realized that I only had 2 maxed characters that weren't champions. So I went ahead and championed them and now every single maxed character I have is a champion, and every drop of ISO I have is getting spent maxing out my 4*s. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add GSBW to my list of champions.. and I drew FalCap with the LT. Hrumph. Not very helpful.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Been doing a mix of 2* and 3*'s as my ISO allows, depending on which covers I had been getting this past week.

Just finished maxing my five 2*'s icon_blackwidow.pngicon_thor.pngicon_storm.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_magneto.png

I've got 20 of the 3* maxed, but have only championed about 11 so far:
    icon_rocket.pngicon_vision.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blade.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_daken.pngicon_wolverine.png

That's been dependent on what covers have dropped for me and what's coming up on DDQ in the next few days. (Cap and Blade). I'm going to have to stop championing for a few days to build iso to level my Xpool though. His 4*DDQ is in six days (EDIT: 11 days, I forgot about HB!), so if I can raise his 3/0/4 to 168 lvl (current max) he might have a shot there. It's not like his blackflag.png would play a factor there anyway. But then I'll go back to finishing champion the rest of the 3*'s. Once that's done, its just ISOing 4*'s full time. No plans to max anymore 3*, unless I'm just swimming in ISO (not likely)
  • Since they're cheaper to champion, I'm doing my 2*'s first - so far, Ares, Magneto, Storm, and Black Widow. I'll get my Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye championed in the next day or so. I also championed Iron Fist since I had the ISO & an extra cover.
  • NuPhoenixX
    NuPhoenixX Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Only one 3* so far: icon_storm.png

I already had her at max covers, so dumped some ISO to bring her up to 166.

2* I have the only ones I've held onto for DDQ purposes: icon_storm.pngicon_blackwidow.png and icon_ares.png

Champing 2* icon_storm.png works well to feed into her 3*, which then feeds into 4* icon_thor.png

Working on the same process with the various Widows. Hopefully get my GSBW up to 166 this week (already at 133, just dumping ISO as I get it) so that I can have another pipeline leading into icon_nickfury.png.
  • Not many yet, I have been waiting until I actually have an extra cover before I shell the 7500 (or 5000 in the case of 2*s) iso.

I did champion Scarlet Witch as my first one despite not having a dup cover ready at the time.

Since then, I championed Cyclops (3*), Sentry, and Ms. Marvel so far.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Berserk Al wrote:
    My 2stars Black Widow, Storm, Magneto, Daken, Thor. Once the I can use CP to buy covers, I will champion my Blade. Also, pulling another Black Widow cover will let me get her champion reward to fully cover my Grey Widow, making her ready to be championed too.
    I'm just wondering, since it cost 20CP to buy a 3* cover... and it costs 20 CP to buy the new 4* or better token (when it comes out), isn't it a much better use of your 20CP to buy the token and get a guaranteed 4* cover than to spend it on a 3* cover that will come from DDQ eventually or PVP or PVE? I'm just curious.

My roster is in my sig, championed characters are highlighted blue.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I broke my lvl 114 softcap to max and champion:

icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_hood.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_thor.png

I plan on bringing up icon_scarletwitch.png after her next DDQ, since mine is only 5/5/2 right now.

In the 2 star range:
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_daken.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

I also added icon_silversurfer.png, so it's been a fun experiment in scaling and MMR brokenness.