Avarice13
Avarice13 Posts: 38
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Gamora
LThor
Falcon
2* cap
2* storm

That's my list so far. Beast will be coming tomorrow.

I love that a legendary token is the first reward for 3*s. Helping my 4* transition greatly.

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    My 2stars Black Widow, Storm, Magneto, Daken, Thor. Once the I can use CP to buy covers, I will champion my Blade. Also, pulling another Black Widow cover will let me get her champion reward to fully cover my Grey Widow, making her ready to be championed too.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Ares, Moonstone, 2* Mags, Cstorm, 2thor, 3thor. Initially I was going to champion all 2 stars then go on to 3s, but now I want to chamion 3s that have 4* covers that I need.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    everybody i had maxed and got covers for (3 4stars, 16 3stars and 5 2stars)
    I had to sell a lot of 4s too because ISO is just too rare
  • Orti
    Orti Posts: 20
    I started with maxed 3*s I had covers for, then 2*s, last not least the remaining maxed 3*s:
    Grocket 174
    Doom 173
    Ht 173
    Loki 172
    Cmags 172
    Daken 171
    Daredevil 171
    Gsbw 170
    Deadpool 170
    Kk 169
    Lc 169
    Sg 169
    Hood 169
    Blade 168
    If 168
    Mystique 168
    Lthor 168
    Cyke 167
    Switch 167
    Lcap 167
    Patch 166
    Mhawkeye 114
    Cstorm 112
    Obw 108
    Mmags 103

Need to level my remaining 3*s now - iso starving...
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I'm in the 3* transition, with most fully covered but not maxed level.

So I championed all my 2*'s as I had stockpiled tokens:

Wolverine
    Magneto
    Captain America
    Storm
    Daken
    Black Widow
    Thor
    Ares
    Hawkeye

I then Championed Grocket, as I had 3 covers for him and he's in the current PvE, then saved up enough to champion Daken (again 3 covers, plus reward from Daken 2*)

Currently working on LCap (30k iso in over 2 days) next as reward from Enemy of the State, and this weeks DPD.

It's going to be a wild ride leveling all my remaining 3's from 140 to 166 (32 to go..), but if I play it by PvE, or PvP rewards then it should be ok. I'm just glad Enemy of the State is running. The ISO from this event is spectacular.
  • Every character that I had maxed when championing went live, and have gotten extra covers for.

I'm not maxing any character just to champion.
  • i had elected to max all my threes and finished last month not knowing about championing.
    champed 13 2*s (no bagman)
    as of this AM ive champed 16 of the 3s, with 8 unique covers in queue waiting for iso. ddq will at a minimum fill the remaining 16 by feb 10.

now as to my leg token luck icon_redface.gif

so many crapfalcs and chohulks it makes me cry.

it is funny to be excited about getting two stars from tokens though...
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    My list in my sig is a bit outdated. I currently have 24 star.pngstar.pngstar.png & 13 star.pngstar.png champs. icon_mrgreen.gif The only star.pngstar.png I haven't champed is bagman, because he's only at level 50, and I never use him.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day one I championed all four 2*'s I had left (Storm/Thor/Ares/OBW) along with all four 4*'s I had maxed (JG/HB/XF/GT).

Maxed a couple of 3*'s that weren't maxed and championed them as well, championed all maxed 3*'s (didn't have an extra IF or Cap cover, so missing those LT's for now). Maxed/championed Falcon today, plan on maxing/championing DD before his event start of next season.

My goal is actually to champion most (all?) of the fourteen 3*'s I have sitting at 140, it's a shorter list (in about this order, LR priority, jumping to top of list if they are featured in PVP):

Daredevil
    Iron Man
    Punisher
    Spiderman
    Bullseye
    Psylock
    Sentry
    Storm
    Vision
    Squirrel Girl
    Colossus
    Beast
    Quicksilver
    Doc Oc

[This list also could be read as a "TO DO: BUFF" list....]
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    4☆
    Jean Grey, Red Hulk,
    Thing and Hulkbuster within 11 days
    3☆
    Groot, C Mag, IF, GSBW, SW, Cage, She Hulk, Daken, KK, Psylocke, Loki
    2☆
    Storm, OBW, Wolverine, Cap Marvel
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    2-stars
    Daken
    Magneto
    Moonstone
    Wolverine

3-stars
    Hulk
    Kamala Khan
    Magneto
    Thor
    Wolverine
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Hulkbuster
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Doom, SheHulk, Grocket, Deadpool, Magneto, GSBW, Cage, Hulk, Panther, Kamala.
    star.pngstar.png Ares, OBW, Wolvie, Storm

I have 8 3* Daken and 3 Fury covers waiting for Iso, plus a couple other 3*. After that I'll be done for a while.

Championing is good if you have an iso stash that can handle the upfront cost, otherwise it's just slowing down getting valuable characters up to speed.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    I've championed as covers have fallen my way:

2*
    OBW
    C Storm
    Ares

3*
    Black Widow
    Doctor Doom
    Falcon
    Hood
    Human Torch
    Iron Fist
    Kamala Khan
    Luke Cage
    Punisher
    She-Hulk

Not sure who will be next, hoping to actually save some ISO to level up some of my 4*s that are getting close to being cover-maxed.
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Spent most of my ISO getting 4*Cyke to 270 before covers expired, so he's at 273 now. Aside from him, I'm levelling 3*s as I get covers for them in, so Loki and Patch are done, and I got OBW to 100 just for giggles. If you take a look at Aesthocyst's analysis, you'll see that championing 3* isn't giving you much extra damage, so the major benefit of championing 3* seems to be getting the 4* covers. Once 4* get championed, they really start to take off. That said, I'll have Hulkbuster and X-Force Wolvering championed within a few days, and then it's on to getting my non-optimally covered Goddess from 250 to 270, though I can't imagine I'll have the 92K to do that before the covers I have for her expire.

So: 4*Cyke, Loki, Patch
    Pending: Hulkbuster, XFW
    Advice: If you have a choice between levelling 4* and championing 3*, level the 4*s first.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* Champs

Moonstone
    Magneto
    Thor
    Wolverine
    OBW
    Storm
    Daken
    Hawkeye
    Steve Rodgers
    Ares

3* Champs

Doom
    Human Torch
    Daken
    Grey Suit BW
    Iron Man 40
    Kamala Khan
    Magneto
    Sam Wilson Falcon
    Steve Rodgers
    Thor
    Patch

Covers in my queue waiting for the ISO to Champion

She-Hulk
    Ragnarok
    Beast
    Iron Fist
    Loki
    Deadpool
    Cyclops
    4Thor

All of those are max level, just waiting for the ISO to champion. Once I get that queue cleaned up, I'll look for other 2*s and 3*s to max and champion.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    This might be easier if I list who I haven't championed so far...

2*s - Everyone but Bagman is champed
    3*s - Everyone but Scarlet Witch, Iron Fist, Punisher, Hood, Sentry and Quicksilver are champed
    4*s - Thora, Xforce, Deadpool, Fury, Carnage, Jean and Hulkbuster are champed...everyone else is at lvl 200 or less, so there's very little chance I could gather enough ISO to level max anyone before a cover would expire if I pulled one for them
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    3*
    Gamora
    Loki
    Raven
    R&G
    Sam
    Victor
    Johnny
    Steve
    Bruce
    Natasha
    Blade
    Carol
    Dake-dake
    Matthew
    Fist
    Mags
    Hood
    Frank
    Patch

2*
    Natasha
    Mags
    Ororo
    Thor
    Dake-dake
    Clint
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured I'd champion the characters I have a cover ready and waiting for. So to start with I was lucky enough to have a Kamala Khan, a character I definitely wanted to champion for respeccing.
    Also figured championing my most useful 2*s would be handy. So currently I have:

She Hulk
    Kamala Khan
    Luke Cage
    Magneto Classic
    Psylocke
    Rocket & Groot
    Scarlet Witch
    Storm
    Punisher
    Patch

Storm
    OBW
    Ares
    Magneto Now

In my reserve I have Daredevil, Iron Man 40, Loki, Iron Fist and Beast. Going to hold onto them as long as possible and whenever I hit 7500 ISO I'll champion the oldest cover.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I've softcapped most of my 3 stars at 153 due to the ridiculous ISO shortage (even though a lot of them are max covered), so it's pretty much targets of opportunity right now. I went with MN Magneto and Classic Storm since I had some spare covers sitting around, and finally moved Rocket and Groot to 166 since I had spare covers there as well (and the boost will be marginally useful in the current PVE).

But I sold off 3 Doctor Doom covers since I've only got him at level 140 and wouldn't have been able to max him out before they expired. It's going to be a race to do that for 3-star Human Torch as well (I suspect the covers are going to get sold).
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    273 Jean Grey
    272 X-force W.
    270 HB

172 Thor
    171 SW
    171 Patch
    !70 Gsbw, Cage, Steve Rogers
    169 IF

134 Ares
    133 Storm