I love re-specing!

2»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    As you all know, once you champion a character you can re-spect them, but I am not sure if this has been said, you can re-spec any colors! For instance, you no longer have to chase IF's purpleflag.png , you can just obtain 13 covers (5/3/5), max level and champion and respec him with 5 purple!

Without meaning to sound flippant...what else would respeccing mean if not being able to choose how many covers are in certain abilities?

Many players, including myself, asked if we had to have the particular color in the cache to re-spec appropriately. Meaning if I had a IF 5/3/5 and I pull another Black to champion him, do I still need to pull two purple to re-spec him 3/5/5. Don't spoil my mood icon_lol.gif

To emphasize the usefulness of champion respeccing.. . I have a championed Moonie that I've used for both pvp and pve. For pve, 3 red is ideal because you need her to move/steal hand tiles. For pvp, her red is most useful of the bunch and 5 red is essential.

Moonstone is really good boosted and when I need someone to fill in for Black/Purple, I can throw her in, especially against special tile generators.

I know there will be players that will laugh but she will be one of the most important 2*'s to champion just for her Black power alone. Still laughing? Well I just stole your IF' attack tile and Luke Cage protect tile to even the playing field icon_lol.gif
  • I've been having fun messing around with my Deadpools and Luke Cages as needed, deciding if I needed more Deadpool Life of the Party help or Protect tileness, or if I'd rather have big punch combos or bigger whales.

The protect is mainly against gosh-darn Iron fists goddangit dumb white savior kung fu guy gdi
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just realized Storm's nodes in Enemy of the stale get a lot easier with a 3/5/5 build...
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Take the Re-Spec Challenge!

5/5/3 Patch

I used to run him this way before I got 5 yellow, it was very YOLO.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The biggest thing this does is it allows you to level a character once you get 13 covers. My RHulk is currently 5,3,3 so once I get 2 more covers and 300k ISO I will be able to change him to 3,5,5.

Anybody have some extra ISO lying around I could have?