Advice on CMags/Loki/Doom fight?

Options
2»

Comments

• qtquazar wrote:
    This 1/2 feels like a troll thread.
    If it isn't I would say take out doom 1st then mags then Loki.
    Bring someone along who can take out dooms tiles if he gets em off.
    You need to watch for mags pink going off on you. Black/pink is really all they got going.
    Hulk / OBW / Dakken will rock their world. If you use this combo take out mags 1st. Dakken will downsize doom.

I've been wiping Mags first. Doom has caught me three times late... demons at L230 are not fun.

Loki has mopped me another two times as the only one left with critical results from Illusions. At least the RNG is laughing.

I'll swap order and try that.

Yeah doom is your biggest threat IMO.
    Mags has the 1 high damage move that could wipe 1 cover. If dooms demons go unchecked there goes your team.

I did this fight with Spidey, patch and boosted hulk. You let the demons hit hulk, then get enough green to cast patch green twice, stun the remaining two. I take magneto first, then doom, then loki. I find magneto can one shot the weakened hulk.
  • Punch 'em in the junk - go nuts on their nuts!

But no seriously I used Spiderman / IM40 / Hulk, beat down Magneto first as he'll hit like a truck, then drop Dr. Doom, fight your way through them until you get 10 blue and 10 yellow, pop recharge and protect it, then stunlock and beatdown.
  • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    Punch 'em in the junk - go nuts on their nuts!

But no seriously I used Spiderman / IM40 / Hulk, beat down Magneto first as he'll hit like a truck, then drop Dr. Doom, fight your way through them until you get 10 blue and 10 yellow, pop recharge and protect it, then stunlock and beatdown.

After reading this threat i used the team above and also focused on magneto. Once he gets happy I just stun him. The secret is to use dr. doom's demons as AP generators for Hulk (and to focus on using IM40 yellow Power ASAP). It becomes an easy fight once you have like 10 stun's in reserve. My lvl 105 Hulk was tanking them quite nicely.
  • I start with Loki - Illusions generate AP and he often gets enough AP to use them every turn, also making cascades.
    After playing it recently I also started with Magneto - he was a bigger problem then Loki. Had to use Original Black Widow even though she's <20 lvl just to steal AP & could win it several times.