FAQ: What Are Champions?

2»

Comments

• I love this update the only problem is I NEED MORE ISO. I have 19 fully covered 3* characters that are not maxed to 166 yet, so I can't take advantage of the champion updated unless I get over a million iso to max them.
  • I hope we can request the deconstruction of duplicate characters anytime. I have 7 to deconstruct, but want to keep 2. However, it might be 3 weeks before I have the ISO to champion the originals. This is due to leveling a few characters before covers expire. I've already championed 25 characters and have 8 waiting.

I have a love/hate for lightning rounds. They are great for ISO farming, but they monopolize my Tue/Wed when I should be working. I feel like a barely get anything out of PvE after the first pass. So many 20 ISO rewards on subsequent passes since there is a 50% chance of it on purpose.
  • Xerobu11
    Xerobu11 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Can someone please post the total ISO rewards earned for a maxed (100 covers) 4-star and 5-star Champion?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just wanted to say thanks for such an awesome update. You've made me interested in playing again just so I can keep building my fave 3*s...quite a feat. Kudos icon_cool.gif
  • Orti
    Orti Posts: 20
    Xerobu11 wrote:
    Can someone please post the total ISO rewards earned for a maxed (100 covers) 4-star and 5-star Champion?

Taking a look at the total iso rewards from 2*s and 3*s I'd assume 4*s and 5*s will also reward the cover price (same as if you sold the covers) plus the championing fee.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    So...

Does anyone have any idea of what will happen to the Championed 3*s rewards once a new 4* drops?

Every Champ has a 4* character that they will eventually get a cover for. However, while trying to get to 183, will there be a chance that that reward may change before I get there?

Or... Say I get to the 183, get the current reward, then it changes to the totally new 4*. Do I get a bonus cover? Can I open a ticket, sacrifice one cover on the old 4* (which I'm not a fan of that idea because what if the cover I got was a duplicate.)
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Why was this unstickied?