For everyone who said they never give us anything...

halirin
halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Legendary token for the first cover!!!!

I'm sincerely surprised, and waaaay too excited about that (given this is a game and all).

Thanks!

Comments

• bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    *desperately tries to shuffle ISO around*

2 covers immediately, now out of ISO, if I can get 30k iso toget her that's 4 more instant covers. Pulled a needed antman and reed so far

Fair play D3. I also really like the 'related 4*' feature
  • Slarow
    Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Yup, 2 5*'s out of my 5 3* champions. My first OML yellow and SS black (the two I was looking for).
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    First pull was 5* Logan. Can't be upset about that from those tokens. Also got Invisible Woman(Y), 2 Mr. Fantastic(Y,Y), and an Ant Man (Blue)
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Slarow wrote:
    Yup, 2 5*'s out of my 5 3* champions. My first OML yellow and SS black (the two I was looking for).

You should go post this in one of those "WHO ELSE IS SUPER DUPER UNLUCKY AND ON THE **** SIDE OF RNG" threads. It will cheer them up to know its all worked out fine for at least someone...
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got over 25 legendary tokens today from championing, got 0 5*s. Not too bitter though because I got 5 RHulk covers to finish him at a perfect 3/5/5.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unfortunately my 3 Legendaries from championing so far have yielded me icon_starlord.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png .. now 3/2/4.. imagine if I actually pulled all of these for useful 4*. Sad part is, this still might not be enough to beat Gamora in 4* DDQ
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unfortunately my 3 Legendaries from championing so far have yielded me icon_starlord.pngredflag.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png .. now 3/2/4.. imagine if I actually pulled all of these for useful 4*. Sad part is, this still might not be enough to beat Gamora in 4* DDQ

I like Star-Lord, mine is 4/0/0. I think even a maxed Star-Lord will still struggle with that gamora fight
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I love this. I got like 15 LTs icon_e_smile.gif. I have a lot of 166 3* icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Championed 8 3*s, got 2 x 5s and 6 x 4s, all needed. Great evening icon_e_smile.gif
  • So awesome.

If only they would remove the expiration date on covers, I'd be a really happy guy icon_razz.gif
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    I only have 8 or so 3 * I've bothered to level to 166. And only two of them I have had an additional cover to level. But I got two decent 4* from those LTs. Nick Fury blueflag.png and another 4clops yellowflag.png . Not too bad. Can't wait to get enough Iso to level others and/or get covers for my other maxed ones. The rewards were much better than I expected!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm also surprised to see the ISO rewards. It looks like for 3* you make a net gain.
    Each 3* cover is worth 500 ISO, and the rewards go non-ISO, 500, 500, 1000 repeating for a while, so you lose 500 ISO, are down 500, down 500, then break even. Rince and repeat.

Eventually the 1000 ISO changes to 1500 so you start to gain. And towards the end every other reward is 1500, so the gain goes up by 1000 per cover. Then it jumps *again* to 2000 so you start to gain 1500.

By the end you'll have more ISO than you would if you'd just sold them all.
    Maybe D3's trying to stop being so stingey now. If so, yay for that!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I championed 21 3* characters and two 4*s, and got nine covers I could use, all 4*s. Three of those were Mr. Fantastic.

Still, it's the thought that counts!
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good: I'm loving this! Leg token for first level? That was unexpected. I also pulled 2 4* covers - JG (yay!) and MrF (Boo!) from the 6 heroics I got from the first levels of 2* champs.

Bad: I just blew through my ISO stash in about 5 minutes. Gimme moar!!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    scottee wrote:
    Got over 25 legendary tokens today from championing, got 0 5*s.

Hah, I thought my 0/10 would be the winner.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    After I champion the 3*s for which I have a queued cover (you know, to get that LT), my plan is to use the Iso from DDQ each day to champion a new 2* until I've done them all. (This will require leveling a few, as I don't have them all maxed.) Then, once they're all done, I'll never have a garbage heroic or event token again, at least until I max out the 2*s at 144. But that's just me.
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    Got 2 OML yellow from first three tokens and a needed Deadpool pink from fourth. Super-dupper happy. Makes up for the 2 months of 20-30 pulls of zero 5's and covers I did't need.
    Have always thought there should be a bonus for maxing a character as the last 30-40% of levels are astronomically more expensive than the initial ones.
    Way to go MPQ
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    I had two periods when I was hoarding tokens. At the beginning, waiting for Iceman to be added to legendaries, I had 31. Yesterday, waiting for champions to go live, I had 34. I was 3 for 65 on these pulls.
    Just ended a streak of 56 without a 5*. I now have 6 total covers out of approximately 150 tokens opened. I feel so far behind the curve.
    VA5 wrote:
    Got 2 OML yellow from first three tokens

what-a-country-yakov.0.jpg
  • This was totally worth coming back to the game for icon_e_smile.gif Loving this!
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Scraped to 6 champions by opening 120 standards. Picked up 6 needed 4*, but no 5*, ISO all gone now!