Friendly challenge between gamers: Build Bag-Man Champion

124»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the last 2 months I've gotten 2 Bagman covers. Still, he's at level 110 so I should have him champed in around 2019.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    I had a maxed Bag-Man when the championing feature went live. I eventually max-champed him and enjoyed the "bonus" of the LT at the end... so the next cover I got, I rostered a new Bag-Man to repeat the process.

After the 2* max-champ sale price increase, I've sold all my max-champed 2* and started them over. All but Bag-Man are champed and working to being recycled again.

My original dupe Bag-Man is up to 11 covers (2/4/5)... and I've got another one started at 3 covers (0/0/3)... apparently RNGesus thinks I deserve Snarky Remarks!

Cheers!
    - PG
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    I just picked up my first bagman since max champing him. What to do.....
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Bagman dupe is now up to 0/3/2. Behold my growing army of champed Bagmen!
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Maxed as of today! Hoo...ray?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    DuckyV wrote:
    19 Covers to go here. The last couple of weeks have been very light on bag-man covers.

8 months later and I still need 1 more cover to finish max champing him. That's sad. icon_e_sad.gif
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine has been stuck at level 100 for at least 3 months now. I don't do LR super hardcore, but I usually have time to jump in a few and at least hit all the seeds. Maybe my luck has just been really bad. Haven't gotten many 2* cover drops at all really.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Just got my last cover for him yesterday, from BoP. So now he can be champed. That was for 13 covers. I wonder how long the next 50 will take. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I reached level 144 in September sometime, got my first Black Bolt cover for the troubles. Then my phone broke in October and I took a two month sabbatical from the game, but now my replacement Bag-man is up to 3/0/3.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Unfortunately, with the change in 2* drop rates from lighting rounds, if you didn't already max champ bagman, you likely never will.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    adamdivine wrote:
    Unfortunately, with the change in 2* drop rates from lighting rounds, if you didn't already max champ bagman, you likely never will.

It is getting more and more difficult to get him to 144, you are correct there. But sometimes you can get lucky with the rewards. Not sure why it is happening but after getting five 2*Wolverine green rewards from the seeds in LR's last week, this week I first got six 1* Venom purple in a row, and yesterday I got three Bagman puple covers in a row. If asked the devs will probably say "working as intended" but I can't help but feel there is something fishy about the reward selection sometimes. No bagman for 3 weeks, and then all of a sudden 3 in a row... Uhm, right... I'll take it for now.

My first Bagman is up to 133, and after some thinking I decided to build me a second one (I know, I'm crazy... icon_rolleyes.gif ). Second one now up to 3/0/0 of course. I might as well try to not waste a Bagman cover this way, it's not like I got more important things to spend HP on, and yes... useless Limited Vaults, I'm looking at you.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only need 48 more Bagman covers to max-champ him. I get a cover roughly every six months, so this should happen in (approximately) the year 2041.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:
    I only need 48 more Bagman covers to max-champ him. I get a cover roughly every six months, so this should happen in (approximately) the year 2041.

And here I was about to complain that I went nearly 3 months between Bag covers.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Our time has come!!!
  • Ciaphas_Cain
    Ciaphas_Cain Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Challenge accepted. Level 78.