Friendly challenge between gamers: Build Bag-Man Champion

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since I didn't play the last 2 new release PVE's, I started my Bag Man for the 3rd time... last time I got him fully covered, but not fully leveled. He should give out BSSM covers for his rewards...
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finally champed my Bagman a few weeks ago and now he's level 108. I'm not getting covers for him like I used too, so who knows when he'll be done.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Full leveled on thursday and his lt gave me a hb-cover. sold (bagman, not hb icon_e_wink.gif ) and rerostered with 4 covers now.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been working on him ever since championing rolled out. Still have 13 covers to go! Unlucky this week and got none during the LRs. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    19 Covers to go here. The last couple of weeks have been very light on bag-man covers.
  • Of_Insidious_Mists
    Of_Insidious_Mists Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Mines sitting @ 115, wasn't going to champ him at first, took me a while to start rostering him, than the same week I covered him I picked up 4 covers one LR. Decided to bring him from 15 to max right than and there, I'm happy he's a while off of being maxed actually. Since 2*s got the increase sell $, I sold my main dpd team to max out a couple 4*s. Been trying to rebuild them but keep getting covers for 3*s I have yet to champ like 4 or 5 at a time so the rebuild has been stalled somewhat. Bagman has been featured on my dpd squad pretty heavily since with my only other champed 2* HT.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just sold my first max champ Bagman, 5 covers into building a 2nd now.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Y'all are crazy, selling your lvl 144 Bagmans!! After how long it takes to collect 63 covers for him, once that useless Cat gets maxed out, I'm gonna put him next to Thing and Mr Fantastic and win soooooo many DDQ battles!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Y'all are crazy, selling your lvl 144 Bagmans!! After how long it takes to collect 63 covers for him, once that useless Cat gets maxed out, I'm gonna put him next to Thing and Mr Fantastic and win soooooo many DDQ battles!

Between the original 13 covers and collecting the 50 champ covers, he probably took me about a year to finish. Since he was maxed last season, I have picked up 2 more.

I wouldn't sell him if they included a guaranteed 5* cover and 1000hp in the sale price.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Decided to champ a bagman myself when the sell rate were improved for fully championed characters.

Since then I've accumulated an entire one cover icon_mad.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    In a bittersweet moment, I saw that Bag-Man cover appear as my lightening round prize and I knew the journey was complete. My Bag-Man is now max championed.

It was a fun journey, but alas, it has to come to an end sometime....or does it? Do I dare take the journey once again? I guess I'll find out if/when I get that next Bag-Man cover.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    rbdragon wrote:
    In a bittersweet moment, I saw that Bag-Man cover appear as my lightening round prize and I knew the journey was complete. My Bag-Man is now max championed.

It was a fun journey, but alas, it has to come to an end sometime....or does it? Do I dare take the journey once again? I guess I'll find out if/when I get that next Bag-Man cover.
    I'm absolutely planning to restart my Bag-man once I get that Legendary cover. Just doing it once doesn't really justify the cost of leveling him, but doing it over and over for Legendary tokens does.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have him all the way up to lv 95!!!
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Got another cover!

At this rate I'll hit 13/13 early next year lol
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Finished off my Champion Bag-Man last night! icon_mrgreen.gif

I got icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png out of my Legendary token.

As it was the next star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png I was going to max out anyway it makes it useful even though I now get a clock running against me. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I might end up selling some star.pngstar.png champions if needed but I will use the cover no matter what so happy days! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    A week in, Bag-Man is at lvl47, 1/4/2. Progress!
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Bagman should really reward bss cover at max champ level
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm absolutely planning to restart my Bag-man once I get that Legendary cover. Just doing it once doesn't really justify the cost of leveling him, but doing it over and over for Legendary tokens does.

Decided I completely agree with you. I have restarted my Bag-Man. A new bagged adventure awaits!
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    I'd love to participate but by the time I got 13 covers MPQ3 would be dropping. The only cover I've seen less than bag man is OML.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Bag-Man has been champ'd. Onward and upward to 144 and the sweet, sweet LT (and resale value)