So that champion thing....?

2»

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas wrote:
    Thank you for the clarification that it wasn't live on android yet.

That makes total sense why it wouldn't be enabled and I'm totally cool with that.

However...

This once again seems to be a misstep with the PR division. If a new thing is going to be implemented, please be honest and tell everyone that the platform updates will launch at different times and there will be a delay in its roll out.

As an iOS user, I have no way of knowing if a new thing is live for steam or android, or even for a console.

If it wasn't for you dedicated forum users, I'd have no idea what was up!

Thanks again!

D3 / demiurge can't control when the update is released by the various platform owners - in the world of their many and frequent PR missteps laying this one at their door is a bit harsh even for me.

It's fairly obvious this is a major change and therefore would require a single switch over - even after live on all platforms it wouldn't surprise me if the game where to go down totally for a couple of hours while they activate the new code (and please God have done effective live volume testing!)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Subject: Update not updating on Android and possibly others
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Champion Levels are not live yet, but are coming soon. Please grab a look at the Update Notes for what's in the patch:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37105

Thanks.

Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.