Think we will hear from D3 today?

13»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    ... Still no response from any reds, though... This new info was mined by forum users and mods...

The forum will most likely follow the marvel.com update. We also know when the sale ends thanks to the popup, so we have a timeframe on a data push.. i think that may be when we hear everything.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    pheregas wrote:
    ... Still no response from any reds, though... This new info was mined by forum users and mods...

The forum will most likely follow the marvel.com update. We also know when the sale ends thanks to the popup, so we have a timeframe on a data push.. i think that may be when we hear everything.

How does the end date of a sale inform us on when a data push is happening?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    pheregas wrote:

I have popups and whatnot disabled. What time does this sale end? And yes, I know this information is not binding in any way shape or form. icon_e_smile.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    pheregas wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    ... juicy rewards, like more Iso-8...

Will it be 20 Iso at a time? icon_e_wink.gif

They are doubling it to 40 Iso icon_razz.gif

Hey now don't get all crazy on us. I was told it was only going to be 21 iso8.png with a 5% chance at 22 iso8.png
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champions confirmed. ISO, HP, CP and legendaries as rewards for applying extra covers. Still no word on the cost to make a character a champion.

The fact that he states you just "add covers to bring them past their level cap" implies there is no additional cost, but that's not a firm statement, really. Hopefully we'll see shortly.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    I guess the proper rituals weren't executed in time, Cthulhu slumbers still...
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    GrimSkald wrote:
    Champions confirmed. ISO, HP, CP and legendaries as rewards for applying extra covers. Still no word on the cost to make a character a champion.

The fact that he states you just "add covers to bring them past their level cap" implies there is no additional cost, but that's not a firm statement, really. Hopefully we'll see shortly.

Noticed a screenshot of a 450 surfer on this forum which showed a levelup button with a cover pictured on it. This should be enough to confirm that no ISO is indeed needed.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Ludaa wrote:
    I guess the proper rituals weren't executed in time, Cthulhu slumbers still...

lolololol
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    We heard from them, multitudes of other threads, even one to summon Cthulhu. Locking this one.
This discussion has been closed.