4* DDQ back to XFW!

2»

Comments

• GurlBYE wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

Honestly, most of the opponents were decent. IW vs QS was really cool, most of the rest of them ranged from not too bad to tough but doable.

The exceptions to my mind were Falcap and Star Lord - Gamora is just ungodly when she's by herself and Captain Marvel has Falcap's number. Mr. F. vs Doctor Doom is also pretty damn hard, but it's soooo right by the theme. Prof X vs. Carnage might actually be too easy, but I'm hard pressed to find an opponent who would be not ridiculously difficult (or just plain ridiculous. I sit here invisible while you flail out there and I nickel and dime you to death.) So that's a wash, I think.

I don't even play these because of my 4 star coverage, but icon_mrfantastic.png v icon_doctordoom.png stood out even without having tried it.

Yeah, but is Mister Fantastic NOT going to fight Doctor Doom?

It's one of those things where the lore is too perfect (and I can't really think of a character who matches up well with Mr. F's powers at all) that there was no way it wasn't going to happen.

Sorta like Hulkbuster vs. Hulk. I mean his name is freakin' Hulkbuster.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    colwag wrote:
    Yeah, but is Mister Fantastic NOT going to fight Doctor Doom?
    Given the way the devs typically respond to overwhelming customer feedback, I can guarantee he's going to fight Doom again...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    My XFW went from 4/2/2 to 5/2/2 since the last round.. doubt the 1 Green will make a difference if we are facing Cyclops again. I hope they switch the characters this time.

I was 1/3/5 before, now I'm 1/5/5. I actually fancy my chances this time.
    Of course, as you say, if it's against Cyclops again I might not waste my time ¬¬