DDQ When to Taco cash in

2»

Comments

• If you're crazy enough to only want 4*s and wait until you get the full 300 from it just to be sure, at least you'll probably have a head start saving for the NEXT 300.

I can't wait to hear the story of the person who wanted a Hulkbuster Red in the vault, and has to empty the entire vault to get it. Understandable salt, but I'm still going to laugh like a bad person.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I save up to 20 tokens per Vault. If I get a good pull I just stop using the tokens and wait until the next Vault. I don't have the patience to wait much longer than that. Sometimes you get lucky and you don't pull every Moonstone card in the vault and sometimes you don't... This last Vault I pulled Rulk on my second token (personal best!)
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    colwag wrote:
    If you're crazy enough to only want 4*s and wait until you get the full 300 from it just to be sure, at least you'll probably have a head start saving for the NEXT 300.

I can't wait to hear the story of the person who wanted a Hulkbuster Red in the vault, and has to empty the entire vault to get it. Understandable salt, but I'm still going to laugh like a bad person.

Hopefully, tons of people will record themselves opening their 300.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    TLCstormz wrote:
    colwag wrote:
    If you're crazy enough to only want 4*s and wait until you get the full 300 from it just to be sure, at least you'll probably have a head start saving for the NEXT 300.

Hopefully, tons of people will record themselves opening their 300.

I think Disney Collector put up a video of that. "Hey guys...."
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    the right time to cash in is when I need health packs. sometimes get lucky and get them first pull. has taken as many as 12 pulls before. I try and keep at least 10-15 in each pile, so if the active pile is getting low, i'll hit the inactive one up for a the packs. right now at 21 and 34. anything useful that comes out other than health packs is just bonus. keeps expectations low and once in a blue moon I get a pleasant surprise.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just cash them in daily, sometimes I get something good, most times I get 2 stars. Think I've gotten a 4 star here or there and also pulled the 10,000 iso once.

GF does the same. She pulled the LT the other day.