5* Usability

2»

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I've been having fun using my 1 cover $$ to tank all of HB's colors in the current PVE. It helps save a healthpack.png or two in the harder nodes.
  • mohio wrote:
    This thread is just making me sad that after 50+ pulls I'm still stuck on just 2 5* covers total.

same boat as well

only 2/50+ pulls

have 15 hoarded and can get another 11 through CP..hopefully next batch will compensate percentages
  • They need to have a reroll function. If you dont want a 5*, can reroll for a 4. Currently 5* arent for me yet definitely, and yet i pulled 2 out of 7 LT
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have two fives and never use them. Whatever I'm playing has powered up characters that end up matching their health and I'm afraid using will screw my scaling more than they already have.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    mohio wrote:
    This thread is just making me sad that after 50+ pulls I'm still stuck on just 2 5* covers total.

This. So much this. I'm still stuck on a single 5* after a similar number of pulls (>50). And, here we have Babinro w/ 22 5* covers. And several others w/ maxed 5* (whether they're legit, or not, who knows?).

The combination of bad luck and not cheating feels like a real kick in the nuts (of note, I'm not accusing Babinro of cheating in any way, shape, or form).