Worst character

Options

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wow, nothing like resurrecting a 2 year old thread lol. i disagree on cstorm. she finishes big enchilada with thor and mnmags every day, even on ninja days. she is low health but has the single strongest 2* ability and if you can get lots of green, she's an ap machine. rags and im40 come to mind...spidey, QS...IW, starlord...Yelena. those are my bottom of the barrel.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    cepage wrote:

I'm seriously considering dumping Juggernaut to free up space. How much damage does his suicide attack do at level 40?

Don't know, don't care... you'd have to be insane to drop that much ISO into leveling him up.

The one and only reason I've kept him around is that I expect a future tournament will boost him. And even then I'm not sure it's worth it -- the suicide attack is just so hideously bad, and green isn't much better since it doesn't generate AP.

The only good thing about him is a lot of HP. But I don't know if he has more at L40 than Iron Man does at L50 -- and even then you have to consider that one of his abilities is useless if you actually want to use him as a tank.

Really, I challenge anyone to claim that Juggy isn't the worst.

He's decent in offseason balance of power pvp when all characters are boosted. A level 1 jugs cover maxed. Then he's 270 for even and heals in 10 minutes or something crazy.

Just noticed this was an old thread. Lol
  • Don't knock Jugs. He's perfect for soloing the first DDQ node, and when boosted he's insanely strong. Last time Balance of Power ran, you saw him everywhere.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oh look, the zombies are coming out early for Halloween this year.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brainsssssss.....
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    carnage. i hate characters whose specials do self damage and he's got 2. and one is uncontrollable.
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Sentry (everything damages either the team or himself)
    Carnage (same thing)
    Bagman (never understand why he is there at all)

IM40 is wonderful, if you know how to combine him with others!
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sentry (everything damages either the team or himself)
    Carnage (same thing)
    Bagman (never understand why he is there at all)

IM40 is wonderful, if you know how to combine him with others!

This. This whole post. Spot on. I hate suicidal characters. I only put up with Ares because I pair him with someone with better yellow abilities.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was actually pleasantly surprised by Carnage and Sentry in the last run of Prodigal Sun even though I probably wouldn't play them when they were not essential. Yes, it's annoying that you have to take damage to use their power moves. Still, using those moves will end the fight quickly, so your characters will take less damage overall.
    It should be mentioned though that my Carnage so far has 0 black covers though. I am quite content with that fact.

Also, Ares rocks.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking at the OP date, and the join dates of the first few posters.. this may be one of the very first threads ever on this board lol. Who dragged this thing back to life?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm going to drag this over to character discussion, but I'll leave a shadow topic for now.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dninot wrote:
    So is there any reason to hold onto Jugs, or level him up?

Keep Juggernaut. When you transition to 2* and 3*, you'll start dumping characters, and he's the one 1* you should hang on to. The reason is Deadpool's Daily Quest, specifically the first node. If you want the full ISO prize, you need a 1*, and Juggs is the only 1* who can ALWAYS one-shot the active character on that node.

EDIT: Oh shoot, I fell for the zombie post. Disregard my outdated pearls of wisdom.
  • It depends on the direction. If I will consider as a whole can consider all repeated: Storm 1 *, 2 * Cap, Torch 2* and Thor 2 *. Yelena is triggered individually.It requires a lot of AP in each of the blows, low health, only two skills and low damage. Your 13 AP stroke is useful in determiandas circumstances, such as removing tiles invisible, but I assure you that there are many other ways to achieve this, as Haweye and his arrow destroying a row with much less AP.I do not know why Loki is listed. For me he is one of the best 3 *. To say that you should be or rookie or noob. The same goes for Elektra unless play only pvp.
  • Definitely read the first page of posts and thought these people were out their tinykitty minds until I saw the dates. icon_e_biggrin.gif Threw me for a doozy there.
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Looking at the OP date, and the join dates of the first few posters.. this may be one of the very first threads ever on this board lol. Who dragged this thing back to life?

icon_e_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

Yes, you're right! That's nice! Perhaps I need new glasses. icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huh. I had no idea Hood and Magneto started out the game with just two powers each. Live and learn I guess. icon_e_smile.gif
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Making a new thread would have been better than necroing a 2 year old thread where OP has decided all the 1 star characters are the worst characters.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dninot wrote:
    So is there any reason to hold onto Jugs, or level him up?

This entire thread is hilarious.

Anyway. The other reason to keep Juggernaut is that if you go Hawkeyes, Storm, or Spider-Man for your required 1* char, hen there will be days where you cannot get the full ISO reward. All of those chars have 2* iterations that the cpu picks.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For each star level:
    1* Yelena
    2* Bag-Man
    3* Spider-Man -- has some uses in PVE
    4* Devil Dino
    5* Old Man Logan -- not that he's bad or anything
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For each star level:
    1* Yelena
    2* Bag-Man
    3* Spider-Man -- has some uses in PVE
    4* Devil Dino
    5* Old Man Logan -- not that he's bad or anything

I'm sorry, but as bad as 3* Spiderman is, Rags is the worst 3* character by a mile.