• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ohayocon in Columbus, Ohio. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Tampa Comic-Con is getting HUGE! Would LOVE to see yall here! I know it is a long way off, but gives you time to prepare!

http://tampabaycomiccon.com/

There is also

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-orlando.html

and of course, the biggest of them all.
    MEGACON!

http://megaconvention.com/

I second all of these, especially MegaCon.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Fan Expo Vancouver: http://fanexpovancouver.com/

November 11 - 13, 2016
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    How about going over to you tube and uploading this month's announcement? I need champion answers!
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd love to see you at NYCC again this year!
  • Dribbler
    Dribbler Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Why not Canada?
    Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo
    102,000 Attendees in 2015
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    PAX Australia! I double dog dare you icon_e_wink.gif

or supanova in Sydney
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pongie wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

or supanova in Sydney

Sorry to pull the numbers card, but I believe the attendance is nowhere comparable. Not to mention that Supanova is not gaming-only. *activate city rivalry!*
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Facts, Ghent belgium
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2015
    Options
    You should totally attend ISO-8 Brotherhood! icon_e_wink.gif

For a more serious question: is this only for US cons or would you consider visiting, e.g., European ones as well?
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just a heads up, any answers that might be considered trolling or thread de-railing might result in the post being deleted and a warning being issued. 3 posts have been deleted and I can personally confirm that 1 warning has been issued.

On topic, Charlotte Comicon, or anywhere around North Carolina within a few hours drive. I'd love to spend all day at the MPQ booth. If I was to attend, I'd try to get a lot of questions/concerns from the forums, and without monopolizing their time, I'd see what answers I could get, and relay them on the forums.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd like to put up another vote for sdcc. I only walk the convention floor anyways
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Pongie wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

or supanova in Sydney

Sorry to pull the numbers card, but I believe the attendance is nowhere comparable. Not to mention that Supanova is not gaming-only. *activate city rivalry!*

Keep in mind that Supernova is run by gormless bigots looking to bleed money out of nerds and abuse people for profit, and D3... publishes Marvel Puzzle Quest.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    Just a heads up, any answers that might be considered trolling or thread de-railing might result in the post being deleted and a warning being issued. 3 posts have been deleted and I can personally confirm that 1 warning has been issued.
    There's a good chance that what a mod considers "trolling" is what a poster considers "letting my displeasure be known in the one thread the devs are actually going to look at"
  • simonsez wrote:
    lukewin wrote:
    There's a good chance that what a mod considers "trolling" is what a poster considers "letting my displeasure be known in the one thread the devs are actually going to look at"
    You mean every thread?

And yeah, the mod's definition of trolling is more in line then "I need to find more places to let me displeasure be known"
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There are always events here in Asuncion, Paraguay that, while they have anime-related names, are also for fans of videogames, comic books and korean music (?). Anyways, I don't know any other player here, so it's a whole new market.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For conventions I attend? DragonCon is probably the best fit. Perhaps, GenCon too.

Others have suggested SDCC and the PAX events, which would be a good choice (especially with PAX East in Boston).
  • Dilligaf22
    Options
    Megacon in Orlando!
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Comikaze in LA, because you didn't come this year. ...do you give out stuff at cons?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    Comikaze in LA, because you didn't come this year. ...do you give out stuff at cons?

Yes, 20 ISO.