Which Events Should MPQ Attend In 2016?

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
MPQ_Thank_You_121515.jpg

Thank you to all the fans we were able to meet at various comic events throughout 2015. Which comic or gaming events would you like us to attend in 2016?

Please let us know in the comments section and we'll take your suggestions into consideration.

Cheers & happy holidays!

D3 Go! Events Team

Comments

• Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    WI state Fair!!!!
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully you'll come back to C2E2 in Chicago for 2016.
    MPQ has been here the past two years, so hopefully it's a trend!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    If the Green Bay comic convention actually happens in 2016 that would be phenomenal.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    If I was in your shoes, I would ask for a dream getaway to beautiful New Zealand & come to Armageddon Expo in Auckland (October 21-24 2016). icon_mrgreen.gif
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Be careful...when Pitbull asked he internet where he should go they sent him to Kodiak, Alaska icon_lol.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage_78 wrote:
    If I was in your shoes, I would ask for a dream getaway to beautiful New Zealand & come to Armageddon Expo in Auckland (October 21-24 2016). icon_mrgreen.gif

But test the waters first with Armageddon in Wellington, June 4-6. Wellington in winter, what's not to like.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2015
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Carnage_78 wrote:

But test the waters first with Armageddon in Wellington, June 4-6. Wellington in winter, what's not to like.
    Walking on the streets of Wellington on a windy winter day is an adventure to experience at least once in your life! icon_e_wink.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    East Coast Comic Expo in Moncton NB

HalCon in Halifax NS

Hire me to work for either.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having a party at my house in May to celebrate my birthday where there will be comics, video games, ******* and beer. You're more than welcome to come by to promote MPQ and have a drink icon_e_biggrin.gif

*Admin edited for language.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tampa Comic-Con is getting HUGE! Would LOVE to see yall here! I know it is a long way off, but gives you time to prepare!

http://tampabaycomiccon.com/

There is also

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-orlando.html

and of course, the biggest of them all.
    MEGACON!

http://megaconvention.com/
  • Definitely NYCC! That raffle was awesome and my OML is very grateful for the covers! Lol besides that Special Edition NYC and Philly Wizard World would be awesome. They're smaller events but it would be a better place to get more time with the fans of the game and introduce them to your other games.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Although I will be unable to attend any of them, I'd suggest one of the PAX series - East is probably easiest for the Demiurge crew; South is getting a lot of love recently, too. Prime seems to be super-crowded and almost impossible to get into.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    MCM Comic Con in London. May or October.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Phoenix Comic Con and SDCC would be great!
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    Boston, and I need at least 10 characters
  • brisashi wrote:
    Phoenix Comic Con and SDCC would be great!

I'll second San Diego Comic Con here.

Mainly because that's where I'd be. icon_razz.gif
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    How about you stay in the office and fix bugs?
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    ngoni wrote:
    How about you stay in the office and fix bugs?

Publishers produce and promote. You need to talk to the developers.

Yup. D3 is the publisher and marketer. You need to lean on Demiurge to get the LT exploit fixed! icon_lol.gif
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    PAX Australia! I double dog dare you icon_e_wink.gif
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    edited December 2015
    Come to Salt Lake Comic Con. 3rd Largest in the US. We got Disney Infinity to come and show case 3.0 and they handed out Characters to attendees. (I'm one of the director's assistants.)