It's Me or the Exploit, D3 (A Poll)

2»

Comments

• since the fiasco that was the anniversary and the complete idiocy of the implementation of the 4* ddq, i have completely abandoned pvp. im doing pve solely because of my alliance.

im a breath away from just logging on, doing ddq and signing off. i keep hoping for improvement and want to love this game again but i see nothing to base that hope on.

d3s response to this cheating couldnt lower my opinion of the game any further but it sure is typical of them. its just really really sad.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll continue playing as long as there is a 50% HP sale in the next 2 weeks. The exploit doesn't affect my game personally as I've always done my best to be in T10 PVP and PVE.

However if you tell me that my T10 in both are all cheaters except me, then I'll most likely quit.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    I've been playing on Steam since very early on. This was back when you could reset the game by deleting local files. If you can delete, you can certainly modify. I am pretty certain this isn't the case anymore.

Knowing this didn't change my willingness to play the game, but it certainly influenced my willingness to open my wallet. Why spend money if I'm going to lose it all when my hard drive crashes?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sadly, my moderator superpowers don't include the ability to add missing poll options to make this poll remotely meaningful and anything other than personal grandstanding. Looks like I can still lock the thread though.
This discussion has been closed.