R90 bug: Passives disabled in final wave - FIXED

Options
2»

Comments

• Wetzilla
    Wetzilla Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is scheduled to be addressed in the R91 build.

When is R91 scheduled to come out? This is a pretty serious bug, and will significantly effect gameplay. I hope it won't take too long before it's out.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I seriously hope the new PVE after Iso-8 Brotherhood doesn't involve wave battles.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wetzilla wrote:
    This is scheduled to be addressed in the R91 build.

When is R91 scheduled to come out? This is a pretty serious bug, and will significantly effect gameplay. I hope it won't take too long before it's out.
    They are usually update every two weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if the holiday season slows things down a bit.

As always, I am not speaking for D3, that's just my take on it.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please dont forget to fix Daredevils non-passive trap mechanism having similar issue for decades
  • was using Hulk/Patch/4*Deadpool.

Both Hulk's and XDP's passives did not activate on the last node even though the enemy's match-3 damage was 1300+

There were multiple black tiles on the board too so it wasn't for lack of them.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Subject: Patch Notes - R90 (12/14/15)
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R90 Patch Notes

What's Better...
      - Passive abilities (Carnage’s
    Alien Instincts, Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer, etc.) no longer fire once a battle is finished.

Whoops?
    I would like to argue that this is not "better". There are passives that should fire, like Healing Factor and Savage Healing. A passive activating at the end is only a minor slow down that is not necessary to fix. On the other hand, perhaps the AI could stop using abilities after my entire team is dead?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a confirmed bug planned to be fixed in the next patch. There is no need for any further problem reports on this.
  • anyone else having an issue with scarlet witch not putting her tile down?
  • Yes, I'm having the same problem in the fourth stage of Deadpool's Daily. Only instead of Scarlett Witch, my issues are with my favorite powerhouse team: Spiderman (passive defense), Daken (passive offense), and Same Wilson - Falcon (passive buff). So needless to say, this bug has made my team canon fodder.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
  • JamesV
    JamesV Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Not enough characters in the subject field, but: Prof X's Master Plan does not activate in the last round of survival nodes. This seems to have either started with R90 or a data update since then (I assume R90).

This can be observed easiest in the Big Enchilada. Bring in Prof X, Scarlet Witch and Grey Suit Black Widow. Enter the final node with 11 purple AP. Activate Widows Deceptive Tactics to create a match 5. Notice that Master Plan does not activate.
  • Anyone else having trouble with BW's Espionage? I noticed that when matching purple, blue, or black she is not doing the extra damage.
    More info: playing on latest game update and iOS mobile.

Update: I tried again on a standard match and the only issue only happened during "Under the Sea" DDQ match.
  • binarypillbug
    Options
    Is she making the match? I mean, is she strongest in all three colours?
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    It's probably yet another passive ability that stops working on the last wave of a survival node. Hopefully it will be fixed by the next patch.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my thing is no longer jumping in front when people take XXXX damage.. my torch took 2k and thing just stood there like a bump on a log
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    This hasn't been fixed yet. R91 should be out this week.